What's going on here? Hmmmmm

sorry boss , my back is kinda shot at the moment , but Brandon has put in some hard hours for ya man, it will be out tonight and on the ground

100_2548.jpg

Oh shit. My truck will never be the same. :D

But all kidding aside. You two are fucking hussling. Great work.:rock:

But all kidding aside. You two are fucking hussling. Great work.:rock:

man gotta hand it to brandon, he has really put in a great deal of effort , I was supposed to be getting surgery on my back and well my doc said a few things that make me want to get a second opinion, so pain meds for a bit for awhile til I can get it taken care of

but he has def been rockin, it will sit on the floor tonight.

but Moak decided he wanted his built instead of leaving it stock, so I will bring his back upthis week, his engine should be done really soon.

and after freaking 4 months of waiting on a part for baabs, its finally done! so I can put his engine BACK in his truck and put more miles on it and tidy up a few things.

plus Eddies headers are almost near completion, we ended up changing a few things on the headers to make them stronger and a little neater.

its just been hell here lately, but gonna try to get a few things caught up over the holidays.

we did get in the new CR radiator and shroud and holy shit! this thing is off the freakin hook nice!

it is absolutly the best i have ever seen in quality!

plus our one piece driveshaft for the QCs should be done next week if not mistaken

so havent had much time for idle play, so I really appreciate those that came up for the xmas party for sure, a much needed few hours of fun!

oh and fl06srt his truck is waiting on dyno time, so I can give ya'll some numbers on the mopar cam, headers, pcm deal, it feels really close to 500rwhp, but my ass also says its just a fart sometimes too, so we will have to wait an see, Iknwo its the smoothest hard runner Ih ave drove in a long time, I will really hate to see it leave, but its gotta go home, need the room:D

we are already putting up a second lift:toilet:

hey Steve, your engines out:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgK_nPWke0c&list=UU1s7RduCOAjX6LdOjuBNXcA&index=1&feature=plcp]RAM SRT10 1000HP RIDE - YouTube[/ame]

No worries i jus sold it anyway to poolgirl lolol he needed something real under his hood , he'll send you the $20 via paypal lol

I love these posts when you guys start hammering each other lol. Brings back some good memories of my street racing days.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back