whats it going to make

these other guys might work on their own shit, but I dont think they do it for a living :dontknow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Pretty sure these guys are just looking out for you. They don't want to see another Blown motor. Doesn't mean you have to listen to them. Even though you probably should :p

i didnt start this thread. I was just wondering why so many people on here are all doom and gloom if you dont forge you shit. I wasn't sure if everyone on here is a professional mechanic or not, i guess they are though.:dontknow: thats good to know!

dirtyballs said:
i didnt start this thread. I was just wondering why so many people on here are all doom and gloom if you dont forge you shit. I wasn't sure if everyone on here is a professional mechanic or not, i guess they are though.:dontknow: thats good to know!

My comment was aimed at dnz28 :)

I wouldn't be suprised if most of these guys knew more then a "professional mechanic", when it comes to these trucks.

Harasin said:
My comment was aimed at dnz28 :)

I wouldn't be suprised if most of these guys knew more then a "professional mechanic", when it comes to these trucks.

i know theres couple on here that know more them the rest of us put together about theses trucks:D

Here is the deal, im glad people are lookin out for me but, i crunched my numbers used what i have learned the last 8 years and feel pretty safe with this compression ratio. Dodge used even thinner crowns on the 8.4 and raised compression granted boosted not going to be pretty, cylinder pressures are alot different on a na motor vs boosted(where most engines failed).

dirtyballs said:

I am doom and gloom on it because I have already been thru building a N/A motor on my SRT-10 and I learned a few things along the way. I hope I am wrong. I hope he never has an issue with his OEM pistons (but I suspect that he will).

How about you?? Is your motor built????

dnz28 said:
My mods are striker street heads, cam,ported intake,roe tb,jmb intake,bassani headers, catless mids into a 4in dual. Compression ratio is slighty above 11.1. Whats the going hp/tq numbers for a set up like this?

Since you're in Houston too, why not come out and meet the guys? Then we can find out:D

You all are a bunch of Idiots,, He clearly does not care about your advice so quit trying to force it on him. and since he is not taking your advice now you call him out.. GAY. Holy shit your a bunch of F*$KING retards sometimes...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
You all are a bunch of Idiots,, He clearly does not care about your advice so quit trying to force it on him. and since he is not taking your advice now you call him out.. GAY. Holy shit your a bunch of F*$KING retards sometimes...

So true!:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
If he didnt want our opinions he should have never started the thread. Fkn dumbass

GADodgetech said:
Yep im pretty sure in middle school i called people gay when they proved me wrong. Learn from other peoples mistakes is all they were saying. Im glad you came in here and called everyone gay and stupid and a dum dum head, fkn attention whore

Proved me wrong??? excuse me??? where did you prove me wrong??

Fact 1- title of the thread is " what will it make"
- Not what damage will i sustain.

Fact 2- He heard the advice and said thanks but i'm ok with my build
- Not please keep harassing me about my build untill i fold to your will

Fact 3- People start calling him out like hes an asshole for not listining

Fact 4 -- you miss spelled your screen name and i was just helping you fix it GAYDodgetech.

Fact 5- You didnt prove shit.. you proved that you can not stay on topic of a thread, and if you could stay on topic your answer would have been something like this.. it will make X amount of power..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

Fact 4 -- you miss spelled your screen name and i was just helping you fix it GAYDodgetech.

Fact 5- You didnt prove shit.. you proved that you can not stay on topic of a thread, and if you could stay on topic your answer would have been something like this.. it will make X amount of power..
Who called him out? Who harrassed him? Yup got damn american education i cant speeeeeellll my darn name right summabitch, thats fkn childish my friend.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

You did such a great job keeping this thread on track....I wish all of us were as smart as you.......Dont waste your time here GADodgetech....these guys know so much we should delete all other threads and wait for their wisdom......:slug:

i say its eventually gonna make about...........10 extra pistons LOL

but ya gotta agree, its kind of senseless to have gotten that far on the motor and not swapped them out along with better rods and fully balanced it...

who here is mechanic:congrats: :dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back