What's it REALLY worth?????

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most here know my truck, what do most think it's actually worth, sell/trade in, not what I "should" get but what I "can" get. I know we never get what we have into them and it is an 04 with 76,000 miles so most people will need cash as most banks will not finance. Just testing the waters but getting tiring keeping it up to show level without a garage for it and paying for 4-5 months of storage each year. I really enjoy showing it but even that's becoming a waste of time:chain:

We like you and don't want you to leave. Therefore, since we don't want you to sell it, your truck is worthless. I suggest you just learn to deal with wintertime, Sally. :D

LMAO, and thanks for the compliment, I like being here too, if it was just the winter it would be easy, it's everything else.....LOL

It is a tough decision, been/still thinking for a while now....

Move south, problem solved and you're welcome!! :D

Build a garage and keep it. Because to be honest probably only worth around $20-22k the market sucks for selling these things

LOL, thanks Andy, can't till I retire, be there in 20 years, 15 in, 20 to go!!!!!!!!!

Build a garage and keep it. Because to be honest probably only worth around $20-22k the market sucks for selling these things

Not in the budget, I have a pos camry that I use when not driving the 10 and feel I deserve better for a DD and really can't afford anything nice keeping the truck. I do understand what everyone is saying......had a $19,000 trade in offer towards a car I liked, tough to let it go, emotional attachment, but may have done it if they offered me the $20,000 I wanted........:shot:

Not in the budget, I have a pos camry that I use when not driving the 10 and feel I deserve better for a DD and really can't afford anything nice keeping the truck. I do understand what everyone is saying......had a $19,000 trade in offer towards a car I liked, tough to let it go, emotional attachment, but may have done it if they offered me the $20,000 I wanted........:shot:

19 trade in is a great offer, especially with the high mileage.

I know seeing I paid $17,500 2 years ago but have put a lot more into it, but we all know where that money goes....out the window.

I know seeing I paid $17,500 2 years ago but have put a lot more into it, but we all know where that money goes....out the window.

Not true...I'm certain it created 2 years worth of smiles for you.....priceless

You are correct, but smiles do not turn into $$$ in the end but I knew that getting into it. Now if I had a forged engine and some real serious mods along with low mileage that would be a different story, but as nice as everything turned out the 76,000 miles kills it regardless of what I "have" into it. May end up keeping it who knows.........

U have #50. That alone hollers keep it! At least until u find the next best thing u can't be without..lol

I for one feel the same...I'm not rich by no means, make a decent living and just got my 10 after years of "wanting". I can say it's not my daily driver as I don't drive it to work and back. And I told myself I'd keep the miles off, 31000 at the moment 800 by my right foot. But it's so hard not to run to the station or grocery for a lil pick up and not take the 10. Like another said the smiles are priceless. You own a piece of automotive history. Never let it go no matter the price your offered. There will be no other like it

If no one is going to give you want you want for it. Just drive it. Use it. Keep it clean as is needs to be (doesn't have to be 'show' clean). Enjoy the truck.

If you are tired of the truck and are ready to move on. That is a different story.

Just don't give up the truck because you want to keep mileage off of it or keep it clean because you will regret it later.

Been useing my 2001 Wrangler for about 6 weeks due to the motor being out of my truck. It has also been used the last 5 months due to bad weather in the Northeast. Believe me I'm sick of driving it and can't wait to get back in my daily driver (the 10)! Hopefully today's is the day. Yes both vehicles sit out all year long.

The moral to the story is just drive it and don't worry about the mileage.

Keep it man. As much as you enjoy takin it to shows and driving it, you will surely regret it. It doesn't always have to be show ready. I show mine maybe once a year now. But I try to drive it every couple of weeks.

Curious what mine will be worth when finished as well, being completely modified it will take someone looking for something specific.

It's not about keeping the mileage down just having and insuring 5 vehicles, keeping up on to where I am happy with it and a $400+ monthly payment on a toy I only use depending on the weather or how much money I have for gas..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back