What's it REALLY worth?????

It's not about keeping the mileage down just having and insuring 5 vehicles, keeping up on to where I am happy with it and a $400+ monthly payment on a toy I only use depending on the weather or how much money I have for gas..........

Sell the other 4.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Sell the other 4.

Logical, I used to leave my truck sitting a lot before I had the viper, now that I drive it more I enjoy it more. So maybe you should just drive it and not worry about the mileage.

STFU and drive it like you stole it or sell it for whatever you can get for it .Its your fault for living in the frozen tundra up north anyway lol.:D The more peeps beat their trucks to death the more mine will be worth in the future .Beat that bitch and demand your records and 8 tracks back when your done with her lol:D

Last edited:
Curious what mine will be worth when finished as well, being completely modified it will take someone looking for something specific.

Like they say, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Don't think the mods will hurt the resale to much. Maybe a little more if you find the right buyer. Don't worry when it's done you will enjoy it to much to sell!

Sell the other 4.

Cant, one is the wife's, one for my son and one for my daughter, one backup for when the 10 just sits in the rain and in storage and the 10. Two years ago things were different financially now with college and a little less income a toy is tough but a fun dd should be good like I had before the 10, we'll see. Thanks for all the feedback. If I get close to what I want for it it will leave me with around $5,000 towards something.

Like they say, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Don't think the mods will hurt the resale to much. Maybe a little more if you find the right buyer. Don't worry when it's done you will enjoy it to much to sell!

I agree, I always sell everything so I can build something else but I think as you said, it will be to fun to want to sell.

If you were offered 19k trade take it!!;) After you pull most your mods off though..:D They won't give you any extra for that stuff anyways..

If no one is going to give you want you want for it. Just drive it. Use it. Keep it clean as is needs to be (doesn't have to be 'show' clean). Enjoy the truck.

If you are tired of the truck and are ready to move on. That is a different story.

Just don't give up the truck because you want to keep mileage off of it or keep it clean because you will regret it later.

Spot on. couldn't have said it better.

If you were offered 19k trade take it!!;) After you pull most your mods off though..:D They won't give you any extra for that stuff anyways..

They offered over 19 due to a lot of what was done, I will be removing some things but the big stuff, labor intensive and not having replacement parts stuff is staying, not worth the aggravation and surely do not have the time. A stock one with 76,000 on it is worth about 16-17 on a trade in if your lucky. We'll see.

Money invested at 10% return doubles in value every 7 years. Our truck are a poor investment to say the least. If one can breakeven not including the mods after have a few years of fun then he is a huge winner. Ironhead will not live long enough to see his truck double in value. :chain: So enjoy it while you can and sell it if family financial needs dictate. :rock: For me, (just turned 72,000 miles) driving my truck is still a blast. I still look for reasons to go somewhere and see if I can find someone to "play" with. Gutter minded "play" with means Mexican race. :D

UIH,

Dang,

I have had these same thoughts several times as well. We have a detached garage so we have a place to keep it without any extra seasonal expense.

Both Ro and I have our shops in the basement, her glass shop and my model shop. We could use the space. Her business has grown to the point where we have explored moving for more space or taking back the garage

At this point, my truck is a few bucks in the bank,(even though it's not "making" me any money) but we have lots of fun a couple of time a month on nice days with these very unique ride and at this point, its worth it.

Butch

Back