Whats the fastest NA truck run?

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to know whats the fastest fully N/A truck run both RC and QC. Bot bolt -on N/A and then bolts ons plus heads/cam times and who they are. I'm just curious, all i know about is Ronnie's heads and cam NA truck being the fastest around but what about basic bolts on besides heads/cam.

Not sure on mods, but i'm sure you and pm them.

mmmmtorque, ViperTruck2933, Noid, moparracing, TheMoparConnection, outnumbered all have some good times.

The time slip section has times but I don't know any of their mods they had to get those times...... I'm familiar with some mods but not everyones...... I just want to know where I need to be and how I stand with my mods....

Mid to low 8's :dontknow:
I saw temps should be about 82 for friday. Maybe some good runs first thing.

I want to know whats the fastest fully N/A truck run both RC and QC. Bot bolt -on N/A and then bolts ons plus heads/cam times and who they are. I'm just curious, all i know about is Ronnie's heads and cam NA truck being the fastest around but what about basic bolts on besides heads/cam.

not yours!!!!!!:elefant::p:aetsch:

I hear a call out :D

Damn straight....Dan is going to get crushed by this qc.....and if his fat lover was coming he would get an ass whooping also!

My fastest speed was set at Sacramento:118.15mph, my best ET at Famoso (Bakersfield) is 11.984. My engine internally is pure stock, I have never removed even a valve cover. I do have a ported intake, BBK tb, Volant Ram Air, full headers, true dual equal length catless exhaust with an X-pipe and twin Borla race mufflers (custom exhaust). I am lighter than most (or all) Ram SRT-10's when in race mode, but the truck is fully streetable with air bags, working windows, stereo , power seat , power mirrors. Race weight is 4290 without me and 1/4 tank of fuel.

We'll see what's up soon enough........and Dan isn't a concern.......

hahaha, Dan hasn't been a concern since the first GTG. Dont see why this one should be any different.

Ahh don't sleep on the fella...he's has done quit a bit since the last GTG.....but unless he got some dr's he doesn't have a chance!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back