whats the highest whp paxton truck

bmxam962

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious on how much one of these will make on our trucks? Psi only no nitrous. Is 800rwhp do able or has it been done. Thanks :dontknow:

Good question, I like to know that answer. I know it's more than I can make.

Bobby made 760whp with his built Paxton.

Chubbs went 120.67 through the 1/4 with his built Paxton, on street tires, but I never saw a dyno sheet for his truck.

Mickey's Paxton is making big power too, but I don't know how much.

Last edited:
I think the max you can get with a roe is 750 to the ass end. that's also with a built motor.

I think the max you can get with a roe is 750 to the ass end. that's also with a built motor.

I'd take the 750 Roe over an 8-900 paxton anyday.
1. The sound.
2. The instant boost.
3. The nasty look when you open the hood.

That's if I had the money or was dumb enough to put it on credit LOL.

1. The sound.
2. The instant boost.

That's exactly why I went with it. I love the look of it. If I was big into the track I would've gone turbo. But that's just me. :rock:

I like the centrifugal blower because of liner boost build helps traction. Love the look of my F1 under hood I bet that Paxton is string out to make 750.

I think my truck in its original forum before i had it was around 800 with a paxton, check ram from hell posts from years back

1. The sound.
2. The instant boost.

Or if you found a stellar deal on one? ;)
I happen to know of a barely used one.

Paxton is right about the same. Haven't seen anything more than that and dunno how long they lasted either :eek:

One guy spent a lot of coin figuring out how to make a Roe build bigger power. Rumor was that he got it all figured out too.

I think my truck in its original forum before i had it was around 800 with a paxton, check ram from hell posts from years back

It made ~650whp on 4psi with a overdrive lower/stock upper.

Novi 2000 just doesnt have the cfm to make more than 700-750whp on these trucks (not saying 800whp with one is impossible, just not worth the effort/expense).

Justin

It made ~650whp on 4psi with a overdrive lower/stock upper.

Novi 2000 just doesnt have the cfm to make more than 700-750whp on these trucks (not saying 800whp with one is impossible, just not worth the effort/expense).

Justin
Justin, do you remember 1Fast400's build?

I also know of a roe for sale. There's a lot of supercharges for sale lately. Lol

I also know of a roe for sale. There's a lot of supercharges for sale lately. Lol

For more of a "sleeper" setup a really good set of heads/cam/tune and maybe some hidden spray is the way to care. For easier power a supercharger is it IMHO. Unless I find a Roe for dirt cheap, heads/cam/tune will be my future........maybe this year if work stays busy. The Roes worry me b/c I have no intention of a rebuild.

I thought all I wanted was a head cam package but after driving a f1 truck that made 800whp there is no way I would want less than that. Hell I am shooting for 875whp.

For more of a "sleeper" setup a really good set of heads/cam/tune and maybe some hidden spray is the way to care. For easier power a supercharger is it IMHO. Unless I find a Roe for dirt cheap, heads/cam/tune will be my future........maybe this year if work stays busy. The Roes worry me b/c I have no intention of a rebuild.

That's also a great way to go man.

I thought all I wanted was a head cam package but after driving a f1 truck that made 800whp there is no way I would want less than that. Hell I am shooting for 875whp.

Will you run it down the strip or is it more of a street truck?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back