whats the highest whp paxton truck

Justin, do you remember 1Fast400's build?

Yeah, Roe with nitrous on a built motor, the first SRT10 Roe customer if i'm not mistaken (Roy got the 2nd one, or maybe the other way around), Indy built the motor, then someone repair it after them, then it went to underground and sat for a long long time. It came up for sale a couple years back...not sure what happened to it, but it was cheap. Im pretty sure it was the 2nd Ram SRT10 in the 10's and the first QC in the 10's (Hennessey being the first in an 04 RC).
Justin

I thought all I wanted was a head cam package but after driving a f1 truck that made 800whp there is no way I would want less than that. Hell I am shooting for 875whp.

800whp can be pretty entertaining!! I think the 800-1000whp area is very streetable with the right traction mods and tires.
Justin

Yeah, Roe with nitrous on a built motor, the first SRT10 Roe customer if i'm not mistaken (Roy got the 2nd one, or maybe the other way around), Indy built the motor, then someone repair it after them, then it went to underground and sat for a long long time. It came up for sale a couple years back...not sure what happened to it, but it was cheap. Im pretty sure it was the 2nd Ram SRT10 in the 10's and the first QC in the 10's (Hennessey being the first in an 04 RC).
Justin
Yep, that's him. I have the video of his first pass (11.0x), but could never find proof of the 10 second pass. Too bad, because that truck deserves to be remembered for what it was.

I remember when the 10 sec video was posted, that truck had a HUGE rear tire on it! He was not a forum favorite, but that video made a few people wish they would have kept quiet.

If it's an 875 hp street truck it's piss in the wind on street tires. I hope he'll be trackin it.
Its a street truck mainly but will see track also. I want a 10second slip. Not sure if you have driven one of these trucks with that kinda power but truck made 792rwhp. 1st no good 2nd you had to pedal and 3rd and up didn't spin that's with 22's and stock tires and with out all my suspension stuff I am doing now. So not sure what you mean by piss in the wind. :D

Bobby made 760whp with his built Paxton.

Chubbs went 120.67 through the 1/4 with his built Paxton, on street tires, but I never saw a dyno sheet for his truck.

Mickey's Paxton is making big power too, but I don't know how much.
bobby went 118-119 with his tank. I see 120 easy in it without the heavy bed cover. Even more with better wheels. He has the smallest ratio he could buy. His truck runs great though.

His best is 11.2 i think. So with your single cab, 10's is achievable with the paxton.....IF you can drive.

Last edited:
If it's an 875 hp street truck it's piss in the wind on street tires. I hope he'll be trackin it.
The throttle isnt an on/off switch. You can also swap pulleys to have more usable power on the street. High hp vehicles usually dont drive all over town with their race tune, high boost pulley combo and race gas all the time anyways.

You can put some smaller wheels with good drag radials and it will never put the power down anyway.

I hope it see the track as well with good rubber and proper suspension so it can 60'

That's why I said on street tires. I know you can be easy on the throttle. But while yur bein easy on it, the lower HP vehicle will be long gone and it will be a chase after that.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm around 760HP with a very simular build as Bobby, I'm shooting for 850HP in the future!
The Paxton does and will make more power the ROE! I know for a fact cause I had one! The biggest issue with a ROE is HEAT!! The Paxton has a lot more cooling options which will help gain HP!

Elaborate on traction mods please:burnout:

For traction I will have all poly bushings, QA1 along with kicker, VR1 traction bars, moved battery to rear, moved meth tank to rear which is like 3.5 gallons, also putting 22 gallon fuel cell under bed where spare used to be, along with correct pinion angle. Just my 2 cents.

bobby went 118-119 with his tank. I see 120 easy in it without the heavy bed cover. Even more with better wheels. He has the smallest ratio he could buy. His truck runs great though.

His best is 11.2 i think. So with your single cab, 10's is achievable with the paxton.....IF you can drive.
That pass is quick enough to put him on the list of 10 quickest SRT10's. Does he have a slip or video?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back