Whats Up From The Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrtBrad said:
She's not joking she has taken me for a ride of a lifetime..............Welcome to the club. Don't feed the animals around here. Have some penicillin ready for when the sickness comes around and be sure to have plenty of beer for the apes.

Brad

Don't forget the bananas

WHOA WHOA WHOA, do you believe these upstanding gentlemen would condone beer drinking?

LOLOLOL actually this IS the right place.. You're sooo going to need a fat wallet.. Welcome home dude.:D

Beware of me :dontknow: :D WTF let the new Bitch find out for himself :(

What I ever did to deserve a warning label is beyond me :confused: :p

ntw0rk said:
Welcome to the RBC!!!

Where in the hell is DA U.P. ???

Michigan... Upper Peninsula ;) :rock:

Intercool said:
Hey guys just wanted to drop a line to say i joined the red button club. I bought a new 06 QC mineral grey beast. I have long been into bombing my vehicles and no doubt this one will probably go thru the same treatment. Some priors that I built up were a 91 gmc syclone (fast as hell), a 2002 dodge cummins and most recently an 05 dodge cummins. I sadly miss the diesel, but i think with some work the v-10 will wash away my memories of the smoker. Well, its beer thirty on my watch so i'll end this intro short. Hope to chat with you all in the future and share my experiences on here!!!
:rock:
Welcome Bud!

Former owner of Syclone #0480 here. Built up by McCoy Motorsports - 10's at 125 on 20psi, with plenty left!:rock: It now resides in Texas.:eek:

I don't know anything 'bout oil burners.:confused: :D

Welcome to the family

Intercool said:
Hey guys just wanted to drop a line to say i joined the red button club. I bought a new 06 QC mineral grey beast. I have long been into bombing my vehicles and no doubt this one will probably go thru the same treatment. Some priors that I built up were a 91 gmc syclone (fast as hell), a 2002 dodge cummins and most recently an 05 dodge cummins. I sadly miss the diesel, but i think with some work the v-10 will wash away my memories of the smoker. Well, its beer thirty on my watch so i'll end this intro short. Hope to chat with you all in the future and share my experiences on here!!!

Welcome to the madness!!! I traded a built Ford desiel in on my SRT and haven't missed it yet...that was two years ago, almost.

Intercool said:
You will absolutely fit in here perfect!.......... It's medication time, Nurse Ratchet.:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back