Whats Up From The Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercool

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to drop a line to say i joined the red button club. I bought a new 06 QC mineral grey beast. I have long been into bombing my vehicles and no doubt this one will probably go thru the same treatment. Some priors that I built up were a 91 gmc syclone (fast as hell), a 2002 dodge cummins and most recently an 05 dodge cummins. I sadly miss the diesel, but i think with some work the v-10 will wash away my memories of the smoker. Well, its beer thirty on my watch so i'll end this intro short. Hope to chat with you all in the future and share my experiences on here!!!
:rock:

I can see already i need to get a DC Flash, straight pipe exhaust w magnas, set of headers and a cai to get with the flow around here.

Get a set of pistons before doing anything else (FI). Welcome, I see we dont need to tell you that you'll be modding before you know it :)

Yep A Stage 2 Flash Is a Must For the quads. Welcome Bro and don't worry I bombed away my 2002 Ford Lightning.

Your background will be useful to many of us...welcome to the site, spend lots of time and beware The Sickness.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Welcome to the funny farm. Sit back and put on your seatbelt you will be going for a ride around here. Have fun :)

She's not joking she has taken me for a ride of a lifetime..............Welcome to the club. Don't feed the animals around here. Have some penicillin ready for when the sickness comes around and be sure to have plenty of beer for the apes.

Brad

Intercool said:
Hey guys just wanted to drop a line to say i joined the red button club. I bought a new 06 QC mineral grey beast. I have long been into bombing my vehicles and no doubt this one will probably go thru the same treatment. Some priors that I built up were a 91 gmc syclone (fast as hell), a 2002 dodge cummins and most recently an 05 dodge cummins. I sadly miss the diesel, but i think with some work the v-10 will wash away my memories of the smoker. Well, its beer thirty on my watch so i'll end this intro short. Hope to chat with you all in the future and share my experiences on here!!!
:rock:

Welcome to the forum... DA U.P. is a beautiful place! Reminds me of many fishing trips to Drummond Island with my Dad.:rock: Were BS'ing about it right now... looked at me when I mentioned it... he say's "where the hell did you come up with that out of the blue?"...LOL
I said..."truck forum"....LOL
His expression...:rolleyes: :hmmmm: :proud: Great memories.:rock:

People here are "bitchin"...LOL ;) :laugh: Sometimes that's true on so many levels...LOL... but were family here and we eventually get it all worked out.

Enjoy the forum.. there is no other place like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back