Whats up guys, it's been awhile

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see how everyone is doing in the Viper truck world. Most of you guys remember be from a few years back when i had my Srt-10. I still miss her still today. I sold the truck when i got out of the Army and i didnt have a job. Life is going good now and i been deployed in Afgan and Iraq for the past 2 plus years. Someday when i get back i plan on getting back into another srt-10, maybe a QC. So what is the biggest thing that has been going on in the past few years. Has Fast Jack finnished the truck he was building? Is Nowwhats truck still running around strong. As you can see i have moved up to some project cars since my turck. I will be home on leave during the Texas Mile in Oct, maybe ill see some off you guys out there. I will also running the SS at PBIR on Nov 7, you guys are more then welcome to come out. Well got to go, take care guys.

Chris Anderson

Im looking at maybe a 05+ QC to tow my cars to the track. I might pick one up maybe next March. I just hope i dont get the Mod bug with it to bad.

Good seeing you! Take care of yourself and come home safe :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back