What's up guys! New guy here from Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPER-SARAUS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is David from Los Angeles. After picking up my 05 RC in August i had some power steering problems that were easily fixed by using Tonys braided line kit from JTSVP (thanks Tony)! Tony recommended that i register for the VTCOA! So here i am!!! How ya doin' ladies and gents!!!:rock: :toilet: :rock:

Ive been looking through the threads and everyone here has some really cool/trick stuff!!! A couple quick questions for anyone who has the answers! How does this site work? Do i just fire away with questions and someone will answer??? Is the VTCOA mainly a East coast based site or do you guys do some stuff here on the West side???

VIPER-SARAUS said:
Ive been looking through the threads and everyone here has some really cool/trick stuff!!! A couple quick questions for anyone who has the answers! How does this site work? Do i just fire away with questions and someone will answer??? Is the VTCOA mainly a East coast based site or do you guys do some stuff here on the West side???

Look in the blue bar at the top of the page... use the search function. Most of you questions have been answered 100 times;) VTCoA is worldwide! We have members all over the place, and there are a bunch of us in Cali.

VIPER-SARAUS said:
If you have some questions, Fire away. Sometimes it takes awhile for an answer because some of us get on at night. The owners of this fine site are in the San Diego area, And yes we do stuff on the West side. GTG coming up in Temecula.

I tried looking up the next g2g. I saw you guys had one in Feb. are you guys having another. Sounds fun! BAD ASS TRUCKS, CALI WOMEN AND COLD BEER!!! GOOOOOD TIMES!!! I WANT IN!!!:beer: :beer: :canabis: :stoned:

VIPER-SARAUS said:
HELLO TO EVERYONE I FEEL LIKE IM PART OF THE CREW NOW! SWEET!!! LOL:itsme: :rock:
You were part of the crew with your first post. So with that being said, Where are the pics. of your ride?

VIPER-SARAUS said:
HELLO TO EVERYONE I FEEL LIKE IM PART OF THE CREW NOW! SWEET!!! LOL:itsme: :rock:
L.A. not to fer from Santa Monica....:itsme:

Come on down, I love to terrorize this little town....:elefant:

Welcome to the Board!
Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back