Wheel center cap

Yellow venom said:
You should have just put them in a bubble wrap envelope and mailed them would have been very cheap for ya,but thanks again Elliott:rock: :congrats:

cheap is not always the best, i felt alot safer putting them in boxes...

could you hook me up with the name of the place which made for you guys so I can order a set.

thanks

I put my center caps on today. What a great fit! This is a very high quality product and I was quite impressed compared to the el-cheapo Dodge Ram plastic push-out centercaps (I never would have guessed until I had the wheels off). Thanks again! As a bonus, it gave me a chance to clean the inside of the wheels and also the calipers.

Went to the post office today to pickup a package (assuming that its the center caps) and the lady locked the door when I was 5 feet from the door staring right at me the whole time. Guess thats what happens when you go at 8:59 and they close at 9.

yellowfever#154 said:
Went to the post office today to pickup a package (assuming that its the center caps) and the lady locked the door when I was 5 feet from the door staring right at me the whole time. Guess thats what happens when you go at 8:59 and they close at 9.

I bet that made you want to stick your boot through the door! LOL!:mad:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back