Wheel center cap

im getting ready to order some bilett ones, maybe we could get a little better price buying two sets at a time. let me know

perk_1405 said:
im getting ready to order some bilett ones, maybe we could get a little better price buying two sets at a time. let me know

Im in, if you wanna check it out and have them sent to you Ill pay what ever is needed.

Tyler

I just got off the phone with the guy at billet and acry. He gave me a pretty good deal for 4 sets but if I ordered more then of course he could drop another 10-15 bucks. I'm starting a list for orders they take about a week to make. Orders will be made at the begning of next week if I have at least 4 members wanting them.

Last edited:
Orders for billet center caps there are three options see post number 6 for the options. Add your name to the list if u want a set and which desgine u want.

1. Perk_1405(elliott). Sneeky pete's

SHU-DOG said:
What about getting them left in the raw. No polishing so i can have them powder coated?

Price for the FANG logo ones on the far right?

Thanks

SHU

They are all the same price. With 4 people wanting a set they will give em to me for 85 normally 96 and if I come up with 6 people they will be 75 + shipping from me to you. I'm not making any money I just wanted a set and was seeing if anyone else wanted in.

perk_1405 said:
They are all the same price. With 4 people wanting a set they will give em to me for 85 normally 96 and if I come up with 6 people they will be 75 + shipping from me to you. I'm not making any money I just wanted a set and was seeing if anyone else wanted in.

I'd be in on the 6+ #. I bet if you posted this in For sale there would be a few takers. I don't think 6 people would be hard at all. I assume they don't have to be the same kind, as long as the 6 orders are together??

--wes

I'd probably be in for the "fang" covers... you should be able to get plenty of folks around here to get the price even lower than $75 shipped. Let me know.. thanks!

2. FastSRT19(Rich). Sneeky Pete's

ohiosrt10 said:
I'd probably be in for the "fang" covers... you should be able to get plenty of folks around here to get the price even lower than $75 shipped. Let me know.. thanks!

If u want in put ur name on the list. If there are 4 names by Friday then I will ask for the money and order the emblems.

SHU-DOG said:
What about getting them left in the raw. No polishing so i can have them powder coated?

Price for the FANG logo ones on the far right?

Thanks

SHU
:dito: i want to paint or powder coat as well fangs too
If we can get 6 I am in

Last edited:
Wesman, Ohiosrt10, trubuilt, yellowvenom.

Also for Mine, Yellowvenoms, and trubuilts can all be shipped together to one address to save shipping costs.

Billet Center Caps Group buy

Add me to the list for the Viper Head. Sigma-Widcat (Rudolph).:rock:

2. FastSRT19(Rich). Sneeky Pete's
3. Yellowfever#154 (Tyler). Viper head
4.Yellow Venom (Joe) Sneaky Pete's
5.Sigma-Widcat (Rudolph). Viper Head.

Hey Perk,can you ask the guy thats making these if he can make the sneaky pete ones in the shield like the fang ones? Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back