Wheel Centercaps

Jhazephae

Reaction score
Does anyone have any Viper centercaps or any dodge centercaps? I would prefer already coated black since rims are black. I need for new set of rims that I am in process of purchasing. I checked on jtsvp.com, and it shows they are sold out.

Does anyone have any Viper centercaps or any dodge centercaps? I would prefer already coated black since rims are black. I need for new set of rims that I am in process of purchasing. I checked on jtsvp.com, and it shows they are sold out.

PM Tony ...JTSVP and see what he can do about being sold out....:rock:

we gottem, actually at the anodizers now, we are adding some new logos to the underhood caps, and center caps, srt, viper head, and a few others

we gottem, actually at the anodizers now, we are adding some new logos to the underhood caps, and center caps, srt, viper head, and a few others

SEE !!! It's that easy when it comes to JTSVP ... Ask and you shall receive .:D

Yes Tony I need a few things sent up north here when is a good time to e-mail you.
Since your busy moving the shop and stuff.

Let me know buddy, Been waiting on your centercaps to come back into stock.

believe me its been a nuthouse, they shoulda been done months ago, but with the changover alot has been put on hold, but they should be done pretty soon boss, probably offer the viper head and an srt logo

Back