Wheels 18" Bogart Front Wheels

Trainman said:
SRTBrad will shoot some pics and video today:rock:
better make a good pass.. i'ma break the N/A record tomorrow and the Texas GTG :D .....:aetsch: :aetsch: good luck man hit the 11's!!!!

Jerry, thanks for the kind words.

Bogart does make a great wheel.

I am sorry that you did not make the 11.00s, but it will happen soon with good track prep, and air.

Guys the rest of the wheels will be ready by about midweek and shipping. Rich will have the good polisher back Tuesday and they will be completed.

Thanks again for all your patience, it has been a long road with getting the correct material and heat treat. The material supply chains are very unreliable it seems. Also this wheel requires a very thick chunk of material for the center to make it in one piece.

Just got off the phone with Rich Bogart the wheels will be ready to ship in a couple of days.

Let me clarify that, three pairs will be ready, my pair and one other pair will be ready next week. This again was caused by a material supply shortage.

I need all that have paid for the wheels to contact Bogart wheel at 602-353-6648 to pay for the shipping to you. This will be the best way to do this as Bogart can take credit cards on the phone.

I thank you all for your patience it has been a long time. The problem was material availability.

I am sure that you will be happy with the quality of the wheels once you get them.

FSTJACK said:
Just got off the phone with Rich Bogart the wheels will be ready to ship in a couple of days.

Let me clarify that, three pairs will be ready, my pair and one other pair will be ready next week. This again was caused by a material supply shortage.

I need all that have paid for the wheels to contact Bogart wheel at 602-353-6648 to pay for the shipping to you. This will be the best way to do this as Bogart can take credit cards on the phone.

I thank you all for your patience it has been a long time. The problem was material availability.

I am sure that you will be happy with the quality of the wheels once you get them.

Thats a 602 number are they located here in phoenix?

FSTJACK said:

Talked with Rich yesterday, very nice gentleman.....:elefant:

Looks like were coming to the end of this journey....:itsme:

Evidently everything that could go wrong...did....:(

Not Rich Bogart's fault, and certainly NOT Jack's (FSTJACK)....;)

Anyway, there's light at the end of the tunnel, and it doesn't seem to be the TRAIN.

Thank You again Jack,
Jerry

QuickSilver said:
Talked with Rich yesterday, very nice gentleman.....:elefant:

Looks like were coming to the end of this journey....:itsme:

Evidently everything that could go wrong...did....:(

Not Rich Bogart's fault, and certainly NOT Jack's (FSTJACK)....;)

Anyway, there's light at the end of the tunnel, and it doesn't seem to be the TRAIN.

Thank You again Jack,
Jerry
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back