Wheels back up for sale....

jeffgilliam.2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been let down once again....The wheels are now back in my possession and up for sale again....( deadbeat friends with too many excuses )...so im throwing them out there for anyone that is interested..???...Asking $ 1200 firm....

Attachments

• 2007_0630June20070082.JPG
    2007_0630June20070082.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12,523
  • DSCF2585.JPG
    DSCF2585.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 463
  • DSCF2586.JPG
    DSCF2586.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 328
tires with them....i have alittle over 7000 miles on them....but as you can also guess there not 100%...i would guess that there is between 40-50% tread left on them...

Your killing me....i really would like to get rid of them both...it's one of those things- i dont just like anything laying around collecting dust, im not a packrat....I prefer to just get rid of it all...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry, but I have no use for Pirelli's. In fact, I have a set with about 1000 miles on them that I would sell if someone wanted them. (Excuse me, I seem to have slipped in a "HO":D ) It would just be more shipping cost.

completely understandable sir....please understand where i am coming from also though....thanks for asking though, just maybe, maybe i will finally find someone that needs these wheels more than i do.....much appreciated....i still think they would look good underneath ANYONE's christmas tree though..????

Well thanks for the advice...i try not to bother anyone though, so i will leave them posted for awhile and see how my luck runs.....Thanks again Wolfram...and good luck with your wheel search as well...we might just talk again soon...

Yeah, there was someone looking for a set on here.

not to any of the rims (wheels)...one of the tires does have a plug in it....No leak at all though...

I shipped SRT wheels and tires, DHL ground from OH to MD at $30ish a piece plus another $20 in packing material total which was free 22" round card board and a lot of shrink wrap (hense the $20).

I would be all over these if I had a black Ram.

94rt10ohio said:
I would be all over these if I had a black Ram.

You can say that again Ohio. Would look good as well on silver. I will check back in about a month and if you still have them Jeff, consider tham sold (with no excuses).:D

thanks to all....someone is getting a good deal on these.....right now in talks with a couple of people.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back