Wheels for Sale

Rick_R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 5 stock wheels to sell, 4 in above average shape, and one that is worthy to hide in the spare hanger (not so good to look at).

I will be taking pictures tonight and post them up. If anyone has a Viper master/slave setup lying around that they would like to trade off, that is one thing I would be interested in trading for.

Other than that, cash is KING!!

Rick

Wheels

SrtBrad said:
What kind of $$$ do you want for the 5 wheels? I also assume its the wheels only whith no shoes.

It is bare wheels, I am in the 5 for a total of $1400, so something near that and I am happy to split the shipping with the lucky buyer.

Rick

Last edited:
Rick_R said:
It is bare wheels, I am in the 5 for a total of $1400, so something near that and I am happy to split the shipping with the lucky buyer.

Rick
What state/plate is on your Truck?

Quick

make me an offer I cannot refuse, make sure that it is enough for shipping! Anyone here who has dealt with me knows I am more than fair.

Rick_R said:
make me an offer I cannot refuse, make sure that it is enough for shipping! Anyone here who has dealt with me knows I am more than fair.

oh boy thats gonna be tough..Let me talk to my dad to see if he has an offer to give you for all four so we can just go pick em' up if he wants em'

Rick_R said:
I will say with a doubt that Rick is a very fair gentleman.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Price

FerrariTruck said:
oh boy thats gonna be tough..Let me talk to my dad to see if he has an offer to give you for all four so we can just go pick em' up if he wants em'

Tell you what, 200 for the bad wheel, and 250 for the good ones, and I will split the shipping with you.

Fair Enough?

Rick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back