Wheels: Going Old School. Cragar new SS

Honestly, all of these wheels are cool.

But I have always liked our stock wheels best of all.... Classic design maybe...

Nothing else seems to look as good.......... funny.

SD

Nice wheels

tat2stuff said:
have you seen these frm KMC ? they are the same style and I think the quality is a lot better

http://www.kmcwheels.com/html_pages/trucksuv.html#

KMC's are nice stuff. Same price as the Cragars, but they don't have the history to me as the old ss's did. Otherwise, I think that they are great looking wheels too.
Couldn't find any bolt-circle info on them, just that they will build them to your requested offset using the heat-press-weld. They are as my son would say... in a nice way, "pimp" which I think means cool from my era.

Bravo said:
Cragar just offered a new 22" wheel in one piece aluminum that mimics the old SS wheels some of us old-timers had back-in-the-day.
I pulled the trigger...and now I'm waiting.
Pic for your veiwing pleasure........
attachment.php

I think those would look great on your truck. Now if American would just do the same thing on the Torq Thrust D's....

Silent D said:
Honestly, all of these wheels are cool.

But I have always liked our stock wheels best of all.... Classic design maybe...

Nothing else seems to look as good.......... funny.

SD
:withstupid:

Can't beat the look of the stockers IMHO. Kind of like the wing thing, they are part of the signature of the truck. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
:withstupid:

Can't beat the look of the stockers IMHO. Kind of like the wing thing, they are part of the signature of the truck. :rock:
I agree, although I will powdercoat mine black for cosmetic purposes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back