When will this place be cleaned up

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the next question is !!

Now we went over the Tony thread that is..

When will the Mods grow a pair and clean this place up so it is no longer run into the ground at the speed of sound..

This place has went so far downhill its insane..

Time for a clean up... start enforcing rules etc...

So you would rather have mods, that know nothing about this forum, the members or trucks, be policing the forum?

It has nothing to do with that, it's the fact that you all were buddy buddy post whores with most the forum before you got the fancy title. You think the others who you try to police listen to you? Look at 3/4 of the threads on here, you guys are half the reason why these threads get out of control. I could give a shit if the mods have a truck or not, I would rather a mod who enforces rules and doesn't start shit himself.

caveman, a bit off topic don't ya think?

It has nothing to do with that, it's the fact that you all were buddy buddy post whores with most the forum before you got the fancy title. You think the others who you try to police listen to you? Look at 3/4 of the threads on here, you guys are half the reason why these threads get out of control. I could give a shit if the mods have a truck or not, I would rather a mod who enforces rules and doesn't start shit himself.

in that case, make me a mod....nobody likes me.;):D

No come to think about it. This is the right way.

I somewhat agree, BUT why would anyone who has no interest in these trucks or this forum, for no pay, want to come here and moderate?

No come to think about it. This is the right way.

I disagree Chris...

Being a Mod or an Admin is a lot harder than it looks

With that said, I think having people you know as Mods and Admins makes it better. Communication can be on the same level. Is what makes it hard, is those same people will push the limit simply because they can. The other hard part is not all Mods and Admins will see the line in the same spot, making it even more difficult

They get lousy pay

Appreciation for their efforts are rarely recognized

and when a Member gets out of hand, and a Mod or Admin has to step in, it's always the Mods or Admins fault and if they do nothing, it is still the Mods and Admins fault

Fair, maybe not, but it's just the way it is

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back