Where are the SRT-10's at??

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I've been here in Newport News since the end of January and just saw my first SRT-10 on the streets this weekend down in Va Beach. It was a red Qc, looked pretty stock to me, nothing exciting except for being a SRT-10! I actually miss mine but like my stang all more as far being a weekend toy.

Are they getting that rare or should I say scarce?

I would consider it lucky. Up here in waldorf MD, there is 6 in my little town. Hurts the prestige a bit

I was surprised to see 4 other 10s at the local track here in Los Angeles. For a long time I would be lucky to see one or two.

Im in a small town in tenn. And haven't seen 1 here in over 4 yrs lol haven't seen any in nasville or anything im excited when I get mine:)

6?? Yikes. You, Joe, myself, and who are the 3 others? There was a Marine on base here with a black one. He had an airbrushed viper on the tailgate.

In Glen burnie I have seen 4 myself. me,brandon, a guy who bought a black quad & another black QC all stock. ohh plus the blue & white CE.

as for other SRT cars lol they are everywhere.

Pretty rare out here in the desert

I have been in NE Atlanta (Gwinnett County) since March and have not seen any. I am bringing mine here in 2 weeks. Very few people i have met have even heard of them. But I did see a 3 post spoiler from one poorly fitted to a truck in Lawrenceville.

In 2006, when I bought my 2005 I was living in Myrtle Beach, SC. I never saw one. I would go to shows and people thought I took a standard ram and put all the extras on it.

I'm in northeast PA and I have seen 3 since I bought my first 04 in 2005. 2 of them were mine, the other is a silver RC that my brother in law works with.

I have seen 1-2 around the base here in Norfolk. There is a fake one on base also. Every now and then I will see one in Chesapeake. After I pick my up from Stinkers on Saturday there will be one more added to the mix.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back