Where are the SRT-10's at??

I have seen 1-2 around the base here in Norfolk. There is a fake one on base also. Every now and then I will see one in Chesapeake. After I pick my up from Stinkers on Saturday there will be one more added to the mix.

Man I'm righ here in Newport News now. We have to get together and do something. You hit he track or anything around here? I was planning on going to richmond drag way today.....

Damn man it's been there for awhile! It was there last time I was at his place!

Man I'm righ here in Newport News now. We have to get together and do something. You hit he track or anything around here? I was planning on going to richmond drag way today.....

Damn man it's been there for awhile! It was there last time I was at his place!

I'm not sure if I'm going to take my to the track. I just got it back. As far as tracks I have been to MIR twice and Richmond one. All three times were track rentals. MIR were L rentals and Richmond was a Rumble Bee GTG.

I'm all for meeting up. We got Sandy with his 2 trucks, you, me and I'm not sure about Stretch (amoparman). I'm willing to roll with you to the track sometime. Next 2 weekends are booked for me. Find me on FB (Scott Moak).

Smoke

There was one other in Great Falls MT, an older guy that kept it as a garage queen. I saw him twice the 11 months I had mine there.

We've made it out to Minneapolis so far and haven't seen any on the highway. We'll here for the day, hittin Mall of America and of course keepin' an eye out.

I have seen 1-2 around the base here in Norfolk. There is a fake one on base also. Every now and then I will see one in Chesapeake. After I pick my up from Stinkers on Saturday there will be one more added to the mix.

You probably see me. Red 04...I frequent the Chesapeake/VAB area.

I'm not sure if I'm going to take my to the track. I just got it back. As far as tracks I have been to MIR twice and Richmond one. All three times were track rentals. MIR were L rentals and Richmond was a Rumble Bee GTG.

I'm all for meeting up. We got Sandy with his 2 trucks, you, me and I'm not sure about Stretch (amoparman). I'm willing to roll with you to the track sometime. Next 2 weekends are booked for me. Find me on FB (Scott Moak).

Smoke

I have a local track here(1 hour from VAB) and it rocks every fri for test and tune and races sat. northeastdragway.net

You guys should hit up Genro's on saturdays for the drive-in car show in the parking lot. Would be nice to see another 10 there.

Attachments

• 1340036284890.jpg
    1340036284890.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 16
You guys should hit up Genro's on saturdays for the drive-in car show in the parking lot. Would be nice to see another 10 there.

Stretch and I used to go to Genro's. I was just telling Sandy about the other day.

Iv'e been there but later in the night, never seen a 10 there. Looked it up, looks like its about an hour and 45 away from me. Not to bad at all.

Last edited:
Genro's prime time to go is around 2 or 3 in the day.

I would also like to see you guys at the track too. I've never seen another 10 there beside mine.

There was like 9 around the small town of warner robins before I sole mines and before Bone moved to MD.

Genro's

We should roll in Hot to Genros as a group.

I'm in for a hot roll in...Saturday around 1 sound ok? Weather is supposed to be good.
Would be nice to get a group of 10's out there like all the rustangs and vettes.
Let sandy know too.:rock:

This weekend is out for me. I got family coming into town. What about the following Saturday (July 7th)?

7-7 can probably work for me. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Cars usually start to leave in the afternoon...looks like a HOTT one coming..

Text me sat if you are going for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back