Where is everyone hiding

I remember seeing those cars there, they are real nice. A guy from work had is 32 ford in it one year, now that thing is a beauty!

Anyone in Saskatoon? Someone needs help with looking at a truck. He is on the east coast in the U.S. and really needs someone to look at it for him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyone in Saskatoon? Someone needs help with looking at a truck. He is on the east coast in the U.S. and really needs someone to look at it for him.

Is this for Angelo? I was the one who put him in contact with these guys and almost wish I didnt. I think they are trying to squeeze more out of him as they know he is from the US. Claiming last minute that they sold it the day prior at an auction in Alberta, and then the new owner contacts him out of the blue and offers it for sale again? Sounds fishy to me.

Yes, he didn't really give me any info on it. I'm just trying to help him find someone to help him out. Is there a link for the truck? I haven't seen anything in Saskatoon on Kijiji or anywhere else.

Is this for Angelo? I was the one who put him in contact with these guys and almost wish I didnt. I think they are trying to squeeze more out of him as they know he is from the US. Claiming last minute that they sold it the day prior at an auction in Alberta, and then the new owner contacts him out of the blue and offers it for sale again? Sounds fishy to me.
Yeah, he said it was sold to a new dealer at auction and they are quoting him a higher price for just the truck without transport. They are saying transport is going to be an extra 4 or 5 k Canadian.

Yeah, he said it was sold to a new dealer at auction and they are quoting him a higher price for just the truck without transport. They are saying transport is going to be an extra 4 or 5 k Canadian.

Yeah, In my opinion they are just trying to take advantage of him. The kijiji ad has been pulled it looks like.

We have tractors transported from the port to us all the time and you can get a entire 53' deck for less than what they are quoting him.

Yeah, In my opinion they are just trying to take advantage of him. The kijiji ad has been pulled it looks like.

We have tractors transported from the port to us all the time and you can get a entire 53' deck for less than what they are quoting him.
Yeah, that sucks. Just about everyone that has responded to his post in the fb group lives too far away. Which one was it? I look them up on Kijiji every once in awhile just to see what's out there.

I tried to help.....but honestly, who from the States would by a truck from Saskatchewan? :D:D

I tried to help.....but honestly, who from the States would by a truck from Saskatchewan? :D:D
Yeah, I dont know if its a special edition or what. He was messaging me a bit on fb and never mentioned what it actually was other than an 06 QC. Unless it was a special edition with extreme low mileage I would look around closer too me. But I guess he is set on this one he would be getting a good deal but the shipping doesn't seem right. I've tried to reach out to other people and what not but not having much luck with the help he needs.

Had one of them mate! great colour..

thewelshm
I love it just need to get some more modding done to it.
1e69180efa5b6640ea05222a65672b2d.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back