Where is the VTCOA has it moved!!!!!

Facebook is where good conversations go and die

Well guys truck topic.... put my truck in my first car show this past weekend and took first place in my class- 1975-present. Think now we are hooked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well guys truck topic.... put my truck in my first car show this past weekend and took first place in my class- 1975-present. Think now we are hooked!!

Congrats! It's an addiction :burnout:

I wish people would use this source instead of Facebook. Those groups are the only reason I have my Facebook.

Hey Barraza how are things in Alb? I only check into the VTCOA periodically and I stay away from the FB groups. I have not seen anyone cruising around town lately.

Hey Barraza how are things in Alb? I only check into the VTCOA periodically and I stay away from the FB groups. I have not seen anyone cruising around town lately.

Yeah I'm probably going to erase my fb here pretty soon. I've seen a couple but just young kids Im a little to old to hang with them. I havnt seen your truck lately

I have been mostly sticking to Los Lunas area. Might take it out for a spin this weekend.

The lack of traffic to VTCOA is not social medias fault. There are just not that many SRT10 Ram owners around anymore.

VOA is jam packed with traffic because there are a lot more Vipers around. Also because you can buy a brand new Viper still. After a few years even VOA will taper off unless a new Viper is introduced.

If a new SRT10 Ram came out, this place would be hoppin.

The lack of traffic to VTCOA is not social medias fault. There are just not that many SRT10 Ram owners around anymore.

VOA is jam packed with traffic because there are a lot more Vipers around. Also because you can buy a brand new Viper still. After a few years even VOA will taper off unless a new Viper is introduced.

If a new SRT10 Ram came out, this place would be hoppin.

Forums in general are losing ground due to social media - there's a lot of commentary on that. You're right in the sense that this is an old platform, but C10 forums are around, just like bel-air forums, and those have all suffered the influx of social media.
I give forums 10 more years before they're all but dead.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back