Where's the official VTCOA Harlem Shake Video

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saying

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qGc9xwxsSvM&feature=relmfu]The Harlem Shake Compilation part 6 [ONLY THE BEST] - YouTube[/ame]

DOWURKSON, you need to do one of just you. Then the rest of us can do individual videos and then mabye SrtBrad can edit them all together.

Didn't know you felt that way. There are a few members that would love to charge you too.;) Just like one of Ken's posts and he'll invite you on a date. Give Fatjack a few beers and hell make himself a target for you to charge.:drool::drool:

I admit it, I went back and checked my original post. :D

Ken won't even send me a short video of his new truck. And, for reasons unknown, Fatjack doesn't like me.

I admit it, I went back and checked my original post. :D

Ken won't even send me a short video of his new truck. And, for reasons unknown, Fatjack doesn't like me.

Ill get ya one soon as I get it back from the shop. Putting in new power steering pump, new braded lines, new axel seal and bearing , and some new gears and carrier.

Soon as that's done and picked up ill hook ya up, before it gets sent off to get the billet crank and suspension work.

Ill get ya one soon as I get it back from the shop. Putting in new power steering pump, new braded lines, new axel seal and bearing , and some new gears and carrier.

Soon as that's done and picked up ill hook ya up, before it gets sent off to get the billet crank and suspension work.

Sounds good. Why go with the billet crank? I've never heard of the stock forged crank failing at any power level? What gears did you decide to go with?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back