Which do you like better?

Silverbullet08 said:
alright i just looked. u have some parts i might be interested in :) i just dropped in a cam and LT headers this weekend in mine :D

What cam you running? Are you running Diablo or SCT? if your cam doesn't need one of those you need to step it up ;) my truck wouldn't run without a custom tune ;)

Shot me a pm and ill let you know about the parts your interested in.....

Im about to hit the bed for the night so check back in the morning:D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Around what time are you trying to hit florida? Im going on leave for a week during Thanksgiving and a week for X-mas into new years..... 4-5th of Dec ill be going to Jennings GP....other than that i'll be here in Sav and you can just hit me up..... I can shoot you a pm with my # if you like

i will let you know if i can get that seat in the class......i hope its soon....

Troy's QC SRT said:
What cam you running? Are you running Diablo or SCT? if your cam doesn't need one of those you need to step it up ;) my truck wouldn't run without a custom tune ;)

Shot me a pm and ill let you know about the parts your interested in.....

Im about to hit the bed for the night so check back in the morning:D

went with a fri sidewinder. but im thinking of getting a sct to stack with superchips... ill pm

I think the smoked light would work because you have the dark windows, and your other lights are also smoked. BUT, I do however like the stealthy look of the color matched light. At least you have both and can go back and forth. haha

I like the interior mods Troy! I'm jealous. The silver painted brake light looks sweet!!

I kinda like both I guess you can go bak and fourth like a member alreay posted and rock the painted one for now if thats what you decided on.

You could see through my painted light with no problem whenever it came on. I liked it a lot!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back