Which Headers Are Favored

s8taxatty

Reaction score
Which headers, mids and cat-backs are favored by our members? Billy Boat, Belanger w/Magnaflow? Going to upgrade soon. Eventually going to supercharge the beast.

Thanks

I have mopar all the way back and I think it sounds awesome. I wish it was a little louder at idle but thats it.

I have full Billy Boat exhaust and love it. Im sure our v10 sounds great with any exhaust, but I really like how mine sounds

Belangers with catless mids and a V1R catback, side exit of course. :D That's what I'd do if I had the disposable income that others have.

Hey don't forget American Racing Headers with catless mids. I have a set with my Borla exhaust and I like it. :rock:

I have Billy Boat (B&B) & some of the guys here in Phoenix have Belangers. They both sound good on our 10"s. Listen to the sound threads & determine what sound you are looking for. Good Luck.

I have Billy Boat (B&B) & some of the guys here in Phoenix have Belangers. They both sound good on our 10"s. Listen to the sound threads & determine what sound you are looking for. Good Luck.

Jim just be honest and tell everyone you like the way mine sounds the best :D

Kyle said he would buy me a beer if I said his sounded the best. So his are the best. I will collect that beer on the Tortilla Flat run next month. I'm sure I'll be parched by then. lol

Hmmm.. I have Bassani headers, all four cats, 3" pipes from front to back, full dualed exhaust leading into a Magnaflow X-pipe then into dual 26 inch long Power Sticks. All that mix-match gives me the sound I like.:dontknow: I'm sure there's better out there. Just tired of pouring money into her.

Seems like there this depends on the ear of the owner and the sound of the exhaust system.

For those who eliminated their cats, does your state require them? In Maryland we have an emission inspection every two years and they check for cats.

Thanks to all.

The side exhaust looks very cool. Can that be done an an RC? I would think it's too short.

It can be done!! We have the technology.

I don't care for my MBRP under medium acceleration. Idle, low speeds, and wot sound good

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back