Which LT Headers?

SuperZ

Reaction score
I really like the American Racing and they are the most expensive too.I also read alot about the Belangers.
So whats the Best/Favorite Long Tube out there??

to me I like the bellangers, and Roe has a great deal on them:rock:

I can get the americans, but like you say , they are pricy:eek:

I like the American racing too, plus they are the only header with 1 7/8 primaries if you wanna get the most air out!

ok i would think since we have a massive engine the 1 7/8 would be good but would that be to large for a stock engine??
Im new to the SRT world

Does anyone have the American Racing headers yet??:dontknow: I would be curious to see some #'s from them:D

When I talked with them they said they had sold like 30 units so I would imagine they are scarce, but they also take a couple weeks as they hand make them, but they come with mids and with or without cats, and are completely usa made, and supposedly make great hp

love my Belanger headers, just went catless mids & Magnaflow
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

Mine will be here Friday. They are making me a 3 inch off road mids along with some 2.5 off road mids to see the power difference. I have a dyno so I'll test them out and see. I'll be sure to post pics of them when they get here. I can't wait to see the 5 into 1 merge! :D

ok cool and Id love to see the power diff on the mids.make sure to post it and Ill base my order on your results

I have the american racing and I love the sound. HP # were only About 10 but the torque was about 30-40 gain. I was comparing my numbers on the dyno with a buddy with a stock srt-10.

so was that 10 rear wheels hp gains?Was that gain just with headers or the full exhaust out the back?

yeah the B&B are what I had on my truck, loved them. I had the full B&B set up with high flow cats.

Which ever you go with...get them coated...huge reduction in engine compartment temps.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back