Which MP3 player?

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a new MP3 player and I'm having a tough time deciding which one. Which ones are you guys using and what are the pros and cons?

Im kind of partial to the Microsoft Zune. Very user friendly and great quality players....

FlyingLow said:
I need a new MP3 player and I'm having a tough time deciding which one. Which ones are you guys using and what are the pros and cons?
ipod touch. handsdown.

ipod 3rd gen I think had it for a year sometime it freezes you have to sync just right everytime or the stupid thing gets all cranky but other than that its wonderfull

iPod 3rd gen, I love it and I will never fill it, pretty sure I have about 500 cds on it and for what its worth I enjoy iTunes to organize everything into playlists and groupings

I have an iPOD nano and I like it.

However, I travel a lot and like to read on the plane so i have ordered the NOOK e-reader. It is an e-book reader and also plays MP3s, so this will likely become my mobile tunes device as well. Plus it has 3G wireless connection to download books/newspapers and music anywhere.

Dont forget Stink can get those ipod thingys through that new ebay type place cheap :)

I have heard good things about the Zune I just like my iPod

Thanks for the help!!! I'm getting ready to deploy for 7 months and need something new for my music.

I have 4 ipods, so I am a bit biased. :D
Iphone, Old ipod photo, classic 80g, and a nano

I have a handheld XM radio but I don't think you can get service overseas. Plus you have to have access to the outside. So I would have to set it up to record during flight quarters when I'm working the tower.

Demon 8 said:
Dont forget Stink can get those ipod thingys through that new ebay type place cheap :)

I have heard good things about the Zune I just like my iPod

Gotta link?

ipod nano for me had it for a while and i like the audiobooks when driving.

FlyingLow said:
I went out today and got the 64mb touch.
that the big one? my son has one, surfs the net on it and everything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back