Which nitrous system to buy?

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching the threads and I've seen plenty of how much nitrous will the engine take but none on which system to buy and why.

Do they have a kit specifically for SRT's?
Where do you mount your solenoids?
Any good engine pics out there?
What is the advantage of propane and does that mean you can run a larger shot?
Has anyone used a standalone fuel source?

I'm looking at doing this but I'm trying to gather some information first.

Justin at JMB Performance would be the guy you want to talk to.

http://www.btrviper.com/nitrous.html

Check these guys out! I just installed this in my truck n its pretty killer. I havnt used it yet because I got the NOS progressive launcher and thats still getting installed. But I did the actuall NOS, Propane, and Gasoline all my self. I got he kit all the way at the bottom of the page. They say no ill affects because of the extra fuel your adding and the propane keeps tematures and compression down. A little expensive but not for 300 HP and 500ft/lbs of torque baby!!!!!

sully1369 said:
http://www.btrviper.com/nitrous.html

Check these guys out! I just installed this in my truck n its pretty killer. I havnt used it yet because I got the NOS progressive launcher and thats still getting installed. But I did the actuall NOS, Propane, and Gasoline all my self. I got he kit all the way at the bottom of the page. They say no ill affects because of the extra fuel your adding and the propane keeps tematures and compression down. A little expensive but not for 300 HP and 500ft/lbs of torque baby!!!!!

Is your motor stock ;)

Justin has done some ridiculous shit with nitrous systems, thats the man you need to talk to for nitrous:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

anyone elses kit besides justin is just beggin to be a part of the blown up club i would not use anyone else but him for n20 or for fi period

Yea my motor is stock right now, plannin on a forged build soon. Just Bassani, with no cats n a gibson muff. I dont doubt Justins stuff is awesome. Just wonderin if yall read that stuff on the website. I know u cant believe everything you read n Justin has proved himself, im just sayn its specially made for our stock engines not some universal kit yanno.

Justins kit is first class, If I had started with it, I would have about the same amount of money in it and feel much better about the total system.

FATJACK said:
Justins kit is first class, If I had started with it, I would have about the same amount of money in it and feel much better about the total system.

did you just admit your a cheap ass,,or did i miss sometin

Here is my set up
NOS2.jpg

nxsmile.gif

x2.jpg

Justins kit is by far the most well engineered kit out there, and looks killer. I personally run the Cold Fusion setup because its cheaper and I have had great customer service from them. If I had more to spend when I bought it I would have bought the JMB(Justin's) kit.

As a matter of fact, I've been making secret plans on sending #1900 to Justin this year for a nitrous install... To just let him have at it while I am out of the country. I don't think I'd trust anywhere or anyone else.

I've been thinking of installing a nitrous system in my car also but still can't decide which one to choose, the dry or wet one. Anyway, justin's set-up is so cool. He's really good huh?

Justins kit is by far the most well engineered kit out there, and looks killer. I personally run the Cold Fusion setup because its cheaper and I have had great customer service from them. If I had more to spend when I bought it I would have bought the JMB(Justin's) kit.

Mine is Cold Fusion too and it has worked great every time, no problems.

Here's my JMB Nitrous set-up...!!!

JMB all the way for me..!!!

Attachments

• Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 001.jpg
    Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 001.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 124
take your time to educate yourself on the systems available,, Justin may make the prettiest , but i can guarantee you it dont make the most and safest power..

if you want that you have to spray propane with the no2.. keep it all dry no liquids trying to work there way threw an air intake....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back