Which nitrous system to buy?

The propane kit you are always hyping is super safe since you've never actually sprayed it, nor has anyone else on a SRT10 ram that I have seen (actual dyno and track proven results). Fact is the kit I sell is the only proven SRT10 Ram specific kit, my dyno sheets and track times are posted, and I ran dozens of bottles through it and 50k+ hard miles on a 100% internally stock engine. My kit is nothing super special, but it works very well and looks just as good.
Justin

Btw Im not saying anything negative about the propane kits or anyone else's kit, just saying its kind of silly to downplay a proven kit and hype a kit that you have had for years, but never even used.
Justin

I would have to say Justin has a very EXCELLENT POINT!! When I go NOS,Justin's kit will be on my truck!! Thats a no brainer,its been proven by many and looks amazing!!

take your time to educate yourself on the systems available,, Justin may make the prettiest , but i can guarantee you it dont make the most and safest power..

if you want that you have to spray propane with the no2.. keep it all dry no liquids trying to work there way threw an air intake....

nos kits are just that nos kits, buy it all separate do your own how ya like, its solonoids and jets, get the right combination and your golden

take your time to educate yourself on the systems available,, Justin may make the prettiest , but i can guarantee you it dont make the most and safest power..

if you want that you have to spray propane with the no2.. keep it all dry no liquids trying to work there way threw an air intake....

dry nitrous on our trucks, LOL!!!! How does a dry nitrous kit add fuel?

dry nitrous on our trucks, LOL!!!! How does a dry nitrous kit add fuel?

I think he meant gaseous fuel instead of liquid. I'm not 100% sure but I think the propane is injected in gas form instead of liquid like gasoline.

I think he meant gaseous fuel instead of liquid. I'm not 100% sure but I think the propane is injected in gas form instead of liquid like gasoline.

That makes more sense, a dry nitrous kit would cause some serious problems if someone installed it on a Viper engine.

You can run a dry shot on our engine but fuel should be added through tune. Max out injector pulse and take away a couple degrees.

You can run a dry shot on our engine but fuel should be added through tune. Max out injector pulse and take away a couple degrees.

So what do you do when you aren't running nitrous, change the tune? It is 100X easier to run a wet kit.

Yessir. Simple enough. Just like you'd have to do on a wet kit tune. Although some are running on 93octane tunes and not nitrous specific tunes.
I prefer a wet kit, don't get me wrong, but you can shoot a dry shot.

Yessir. Simple enough. Just like you'd have to do on a wet kit tune. Although some are running on 93octane tunes and not nitrous specific tunes.
I prefer a wet kit, don't get me wrong, but you can shoot a dry shot.

I would never attempt to run a dry kit on a non mass air vehicle. I ran a dry 125 on my 04 GTO, but have run wet kits on all my other vehicles.

I would never attempt to run a dry kit on a non mass air vehicle. I ran a dry 125 on my 04 GTO, but have run wet kits on all my other vehicles.

It is indeed easier to run a dry shot on a MAF based engine due to the MAF seeing the change in density of the air before nitrous enters intake and adds fuel (up to a certain point). It honestly is simple to have a tune based on a small dry shot on our trucks although I would go over 75-100.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back