Which one to buy

ViperMX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello there in a few days im getting a new cars. theres two choices one its a 2010 mustang gt500 with real low miles like 10 miles or less price its 48k or so remember here all cars are quite expensive

second its a 2000 viper gts on steel gray color 15500 miles on it and runs around 30k

take care

yeah you will take the mustang home only to find out one of your neighbors has one just like it. Get the viper and you are assured of being unique. Viper GTS all the way.

Can't go wrong with the stang either, just saying the viper is better.

Thanx for the opinons btw tomorrow im driving to the big city around 2hrs from here and check thr viper any tips to check in the car ben

Not being stupid but which one performs better......like besides that fact that the viper is most def cooler....which one actually performs better? New cars are a monster these days.....

Performance is one thing, but how many mustangs to Vipers do you see?
The Viper just has that jump out at you look to it, it has pure bread muscle car written all over it without saying a word,also put the two in a busy parking lot and see the difference in attention? But then that depends too on what kind of attention are you after too???

well guys went to see the viper gts got some pics hope to get the car since its in mint shape offered the car lot 33k they want 35k was a pain in the ass getting out since im 6'6 lol

9a10457a.png

c6ce1ef1.png

ac7b7c42.png

1d69912c.png

i think you can guess what my choice would be........ ;) :D:rock:

Im getting it just crying for some off price lol these car lot is the biggest in mex about exotics the got around 20 ferraris 20 lambos aston martins rolls royce etc etc so i think they will push the owner for the 33 k if not om gonna pay the 35k cause i want it badly lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back