Which One?

wakeboard13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am debating between two mods and can't decide which one would be the best. I have a 05 QC with magnaflow cat back and volant cai. I want to get either the stage 2 pcm or new mids with hi flow cats. What would you guys recomend?

Couple hundred post can't be wrong. All say short of a blower or turbo STAGE 2 is single best mod they have done to a QC.
Worked for me!

wakeboard13 said:
I am debating between two mods and can't decide which one would be the best. I have a 05 QC with magnaflow cat back and volant cai. I want to get either the stage 2 pcm or new mids with hi flow cats. What would you guys recomend?

Save some more cash and do BOTH!:rock: :D

brat said:
go with the stage 2 pcm.

Earl, I haven't heard you comment on how well you like your Christmas present, AKA Stage II.......

Wake, definitely go with the Stage II, you'll love it!!!:rock::rock:

BTW Wazzup, cool Avi!!!!

If you care bout your warranity, make sure you always have your original ECM with you. My dealer said he'd void my warranity if i changed computers, but not exhaust.

I put the order in for the stage 2 today, I can't see myself not liking it. I should have on friday just in time to test it at the track.

wakeboard13 said:
I put the order in for the stage 2 today, I can't see myself not liking it. I should have on friday just in time to test it at the track.

Unhook the battery first. There are 3 screws. Start with the bottom one as it is the hardest. One you put it all back together you will need to drive some so the computer can get used to your truck. Do this prior to the track so you can get the full benefit of the flash. Let us know your track times.

Smoke

wakeboard13 said:

Who'd you order through? I've been thinking about it alot...when I can drive....:eek: :D

Stage 2 and simply cut off yer cats.....Store em in a box for smog time.....

Weld 'em back if ya gotta later....

Django

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back