Which One?

FlyingLow said:
Unhook the battery first. There are 3 screws. Start with the bottom one as it is the hardest. One you put it all back together you will need to drive some so the computer can get used to your truck. Do this prior to the track so you can get the full benefit of the flash. Let us know your track times.

Smoke

Thanks for the tips.

Krazy I ordered it from DC, but i wish I would have snagged rab's he has one for cheap but I had just ordered mine.

Ok now that we settled that I was on Boomers site and cant find the Stage II PCM upgrade. Can anyone tell me pricing I want a new PCM so I can keep my orignal one with me just in case.

dfauerbach said:
Ok now that we settled that I was on Boomers site and cant find the Stage II PCM upgrade. Can anyone tell me pricing I want a new PCM so I can keep my orignal one with me just in case.

I think a whole new PCM is 300. That is for the PCM alone. A new PCM with Flash is about $850. Here is BG's site. http://www.bgperformancepcm.com/ If you have a QC then Rab is selling one. Look about 5 posts up.

I got the stage 2 today and all I can say is wow. This woke the truck up so much it isn't funny. To bad its gonna rain or I would be at the track testing it out right now.

Also DC Performance was great to work with they had it to me in 2 days no troubles.

wakeboard13 said:
I got the stage 2 today and all I can say is wow. This woke the truck up so much it isn't funny. To bad its gonna rain or I would be at the track testing it out right now.

Also DC Performance was great to work with they had it to me in 2 days no troubles.

Excellent dude!!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back