Which Smart Phone?

currently have droid razr maxx great phone had verizon for years. battery life mine is rooted with a cpu controller app but i can go standby on it for close to a week normal daily use i usually get 3-4 days with minimal charging while in the vehicle since i put mine on the window and it plugs into my radio and play my pandora radio through it and also use it for gps and such. so 3-4 days then i plug it in at night.

Last edited:
last company i worked for i had to maintain 11 iphones i swore i would never own one after dealing with them. lol

I have an iphone 4. I enjoy the apps, and how easy the phone is to operate. However, it is fragile and I get SHITTY singal where I live. I have a friend that has AT&T and he has good singal at my place. I may switch. I've had verizon since I can remember, so its a little scary switching.

My wife and i have had an I-Phone since they first came out,I have the 5,And she has the 4s.We have never had a problem with any of them from day one,Well except when her 4 went swimming,And then the 4s went swimming a year later. :) But she works at Sea World,And does bird rescue so :dontknow: I really like the 5,The speed,The display,easy to use.Just a nice phone all around.I do construction work,And have never broken one,Knock on wood.:D

correct AT&T VS Verizon iPhones are different. AT&T is better and can do more.

Same exact phone minus the different antenna. With AT&T you can talk and surf the web over their celluar network, where as with Verizon you have to be connected to WiFi in order to talk and surf. Only difference.

My first true smartphone was a Blackberry Bold in 2008, I kept it for 2 years and then got a Droid X. After just less than a year 2 of them crapped out on my and gave me all sorts of problems. I upgraded to a Iphone 4 and never looked back. I do miss some of the openess that Android OS offers, but the stability, smoothness and reliability of the Iphone is unbeatable in my book. I lost my Iphone 4 on a roller coaster :chain: and the insurance company sent me a 4S which has treated me well.

I'll probably stick with Apple for the forseeable future.

i was anti iphone for years even though my wife had one since they first came out - switched from blackberry... after years of getting phones that were kinda like the iphone but not, i finally got one - this was iphone 3g... after trying several other phones i kept coming back to the iphone for it's intuitiveness, ease of operation, the apps, and the fact that it now has my music so i don't need to carry my ipod and a phone.

i live on the phone and do everything from phone, email, games, music and i carry it it my pocket... not a holster kinda guy... so the size only makes it better... i probably do 10-15G of data/ month... the guy at the store didn't believe me, either... i'm grandfathered in on the unlimited plan and by god i'm stayin'...

i have the 4s now and while i'm eligible for the 5, i have no reason to get it... gonna give it a few months and see how they do... but i can't see why i'd ever change from the iphone... personally, i'm rough on phones and i drop it daily... usually in a parking lot or my driveway... i've had the 4s since they first came out and so far i've not had any issues with it...

aside from that, i run pc and mac for work and the mac compatibility with the iphones is fantastic... cloud storage, picture moving from device to device...

and plain and simple... it just works...

i'm an AT&T user for over 10 years and they treat me like a king... probably because i have a half a dozen cell phones for personal and business and that's not cheap...

Last edited:
i was anti iphone for years even though my wife had one since they first came out - switched from blackberry... after years of getting phones that were kinda like the iphone but not, i finally got one - this was iphone 3g... after trying several other phones i kept coming back to the iphone for it's intuitiveness, ease of operation, the apps, and the fact that it now has my music so i don't need to carry my ipod and a phone.

i live on the phone and do everything from phone, email, games, music and i carry it it my pocket... not a holster kinda guy... so the size only makes it better... i probably do 10-15G of data/ month... the guy at the store didn't believe me, either... i'm grandfathered in on the unlimited plan and by god i'm stayin'...

i have the 4s now and while i'm eligible for the 5, i have no reason to get it... gonna give it a few months and see how they do... but i can't see why i'd ever change from the iphone... personally, i'm rough on phones and i drop it daily... usually in a parking lot or my driveway... i've had the 4s since they first came out and so far i've not had any issues with it...

aside from that, i run pc and mac for work and the mac compatibility with the iphones is fantastic... cloud storage, picture moving from device to device...

and plain and simple... it just works...

i'm an AT&T user for over 10 years and they treat me like a king... probably because i have a half a dozen cell phones for personal and business and that's not cheap...

Does AT&T do unlimited for new customers? I may switch from Verizon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back