Which Spark PLugs with a Paxton?

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paxton recommends ZFR6F-11, which according to spark plugs.com is the factory replacement. I was always under the impression that we should use to heat ranges colder.:dontknow: Any advice?

Santaneena i will find out a little later, I gots to make a call to a feller, he changed from what paxton suggested and gained a few ponies

Stinker said:
Santaneena i will find out a little later, I gots to make a call to a feller, he changed from what paxton suggested and gained a few ponies
Thanks stankmeister

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I was told to use what paxton advises in the manual...
Let me guess Ryan.....You got a set of plugs you can sell me :D :D :D

I've been running NGK ZFR6F-11(no problems to date),But I,ll be going with other plugs soon.
Not sure which ones.I am interested in a set by Nology wires to go with my ign wire set though.

I have some i will sell you for 60 dollors, i got them from someone here but couldn't use them!!!!! Brand new in the box...They are nkg...

Last edited:
Stinker said:
What about me Stinker what plugs do I need for the Nitrous shot:dontknow:

kickinassrt-10 said:
What about me Stinker what plugs do I need for the Nitrous shot:dontknow:
These should be 2 heat ranges colder.
Champion: RC10ECC
Denso: KJ20CR11

Stinker said:
santeen I hear you got the plug numbers;)
If we're talking about our same BIG LOVE, than yes.:D He's so easy.:marchmellow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back