Which Tires to buy?

ROK ROK

Reaction score
Got 22's on a QC and lookin at gettin Nitto nt420's or Toyo Proxes ST's. Any recommendatoins? Looking to get the most treadware and handling

ROK ROK said:
Got 22's on a QC and lookin at gettin Nitto nt420's or Toyo Proxes ST's. Any recommendatoins? Looking to get the most treadware and handling
First of all,Welcome.There has been a lot of discussion on tires here,Go to the blue bar and search,You will find plenty of info.

I am running Cooper Zeon XST's. I haven't had one problem with them. Just giving you some options.

Mine had the Nittos on it when I bought it. I've been happy with them as far as wear and handling. No complaints, not noisy, stick well. However, they are the only tires I've experienced on these trucks.

ROK ROK said:

I'm on my second set of Nittos !!!First set I sold with my stock wheels,and they had about 35-40K on them w/54% Tread wear left !!! Next set will be the same !!!!:rock: :rock:

I have Continental CrossContact UHP 305/45ZR22 on mine. They feel great but as most guys know and despite some suspect posts in tire threads in the past you don't buy them then notice the difference as soon as they've been put on (like ice) lol. Still have to run mine in but thus far looking good. They have a medium tread wear though so for long term I don't know if these are your tires. I went 45s and these for traction and at the price, replacing them isn't a major issue. Get them for a bargain at TireRack.Com

My 0.02c

TireRack1.jpg

I got some Kumho's

Paid 600 installed brand new!

LOVE THEM, no more darting around in lanes like i'm ridding a motorcycle. Excellent tread wear with alot of burn out time.

I got the 305/45/22's ride is better and it filled the wheel wells up much better!

UHP
Toyo
Nitto
Kumho's

All better and cheaper than the "p"iece of crape Zero's!
:)

I'm pretty happy with my Toyo's. Better traction than the Pirellis and no more darting. I haven't had any of the others, so I can't compare.

The Pirelli's are junk. I went with BFG G-Force T/A and I can not believe how much the ride improved. The rig drives as smooth as a Cadillac! BTW-Very soft tire but I don't beat the truck so I am happy with my choice.

I went with the Toyo Proxes st....Like very much!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back