Which wheels look better on my '70 Charger?

Which wheel?

• Intro Vista

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Foose Challenger

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rtmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
North side Columbia River @ Portland, Oregon
I'm having a hard time making up my mind.

The Foose Challenger wheels are a little more money but they'd cover up the fact I'm not running rear disc brakes. My thing is when you're running bigger wheels it's for a reason, like Viper brakes or something. And I can't swing $$ adding rear disc right now.

I'm leaning towards the 5 spoke Intro wheel.

Intro Vista
756ae5ec.jpg

Foose Challenger
fd3edd28.jpg

Voted.....

Intro wheels don't look to bad. In fact, I think I may like them a little bit..

As for the foose wheels... I think they are hideous and def not my style...

But in the end it's what you like.

I'm having a hard time making up my mind.

The Foose Challenger wheels are a little more money but they'd cover up the fact I'm not running rear disc brakes. My thing is when you're running bigger wheels it's for a reason, like Viper brakes or something. And I can't swing $$ adding rear disc right now.

I'm leaning towards the 5 spoke Intro wheel.

Intro Vista
756ae5ec.jpg

Foose Challenger
fd3edd28.jpg

How tall are each of these wheels?

Intro Vista x a billion. I can't stand most of Foose's rims and stuff, way too tacky and cheap looking. That fad will die away within the next several years, guaranteed. MOST (not all) of his stuff look like things Pimp My Ride would throw on their pieces of shit....... :eek:

Intro Vista x a billion. I can't stand most of Foose's rims and stuff, way too tacky and cheap looking. That fad will die away within the next several years, guaranteed. MOST (not all) of his stuff look like things Pimp My Ride would throw on their pieces of shit....... :eek:

+1
:D:D:D

I was trying to think of what to say, but, Carl said it exactly right, Pimp My Ride POS. Sorry to be brutally honest, but on that Charger, NFW!

intro vista, Crager or American Racing torque thrust:rock::rock:

Attachments

• cbVC4201.jpg
    cbVC4201.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 130
  • web_61_17_inch_SS_copy1240452142.jpg
    web_61_17_inch_SS_copy1240452142.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:
I think the Foose wheels look good... but only in 20" and up sizes. The windows are too small in a 17" wheel. The Intros look much better, IMO. :)

The 1st set of wheels, I have to agree with the others. Foose wheels are kinda dank looking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back