While looking at VIN on drivers door?

BlackRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that mine says DATE OF MFR 11-03
Then it says WITH TIRES RIMS AT
P245/70R17 A/S 17X8.0

I did take a pic don't no how well it will look..
Wasn't some of the first Srt 10's sent out with the wrong stickers? that the dealer covered up with there own.
home.php

Wow, I've never heard that. If I remember correctly, mine has the sticker for the 20s.

sticker on the door shows stock tires for the 1500. you have a second sticker for tires and wheel combo thats on your vehicle that shows correct tire pressure/size..etc

THE 04 models the SRT was an "option" they took a reg ram and it was an upgrade

so your decal is correct

but on the 05/06 models it was not an option but an actual SRT vehicle, thus the correct listing on the decals

I would love to see that sticker, but I refuse to open a facebook account to see it

Could you let me know what the MDH is? (lower left on the sticker)

VJ

ViperJeff said:
I would love to see that sticker, but I refuse to open a facebook account to see it

Could you let me know what the MDH is? (lower left on the sticker)

VJ

111914:)

Thank You

Jeff

TheMoparConnection said:
sticker on the door shows stock tires for the 1500. you have a second sticker for tires and wheel combo thats on your vehicle that shows correct tire pressure/size..etc
dangit, you say it so well:D

The early 04s have the wrong tire size on the sticker. The dealer that sold it new should have a "correction sticker" from Dodge that will have the correct tire size.

My truck is like that.

Bill.

Not to get off topic, but that is one badazz looking truck in your signature. What brand wheels are those?

Master List updated, well at least the one on my computer

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back