White 06 rc in mexico

so, they had to have painted that white...correct? they didnt make any white 10's in 2006 did they?:dontknow:

thats true... it could be a replica in this case..a very good replica... but check the mirros... they are painted white and the head lights are from a 07... so I'm:confused:

Coming soon to the VTCOA.......

"The White Truck thread"...........................

D

Django said:
Coming soon to the VTCOA.......

"The White Truck thread"...........................

D

LOL... it will have 2 or 3 members...:D

but it wil be nice to have some pics of those trucks hazman style though

I like it, looks real nice. Black is still the best to me, it's a badass color and that is what these trucks are. White looks more classy and sophisticated, definitely turns heads. Looks legit, my guess, custom paint. Yes, believe it or not, despite the myths and controversy, people have painted cars a custom colour before.....as "odd" as it sounds. :D :D :D

White_2006_SRT10.jpg

Thats a one off, but there are 2 true white srt-10s, they were hail damaged at the factory and had the blue stripes removed...

BigRed460 said:
Thats a one off, but there are 2 true white srt-10s, they were hail damaged at the factory and had the blue stripes removed...

They were 05's though... One is a member here I believe.

I think different colors were offered for "exports". (The damn thing was built in Mexico!!)

I saw a sheet somewhere that had a breakdown of the colors sold and which market it went to. I think even Flame Red was sold to export markets.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back