white wall tires?

londongregg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Pirelli 305/40 ZR 22 114W tires on my truck. I was thinking that when it is time to change out the tires I going to go white wall side out. I stopped at local tire store and they said I won't find white walls in that size...Is this true?

I have Pirelli 305/40 ZR 22 114W tires on my truck. I was thinking that when it is time to change out the tires I going to go white wall side out. I stopped at local tire store and they said I won't find white walls in that size...Is this true?

they have about been phased out Gregg, call martin at rimzone make sure to speak to martin, if anyone can tell you he can sir
tell him we sent ya

I knew this would come, I have an idea in my head. ..looks nothing like that.

Lmfao! I threw up in my mouth with that thought of you installing these!
I don't think you'll find a raised white letter tire for our truck. You'll have to paint your letters. Used to be popular years back :rock:

To bad u couldnt get some port a wall white wall toppers in 22 inch. They would really make u happy.

I think you can buy paint to color in the lettering on tires, I know I have seen pics of that. I think red lettering would look cool with my red truck :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back