Whitey in the 12s

Where do you normally run?

I have been to Bandimere for Truck fest for several years. This year I have raced more than all of my experience before added together.

Douglas, Wy and Julesburg, Co have been the places that I can get to within reason. I am planning on Truck Fest again Aug 4th, and Billings, Mt on Aug 24th this year. I want to make it to Kearney, Ne. too.

Lots of hopes and we will see what the summer brings.

Nice work. Those are SICK drag times! That is as fast as my pro-tuned WRX STi in the 1/4, and I would never guess that truck could move that fast.

Sleeper is an UNDERstatement. More like a "passed-outer."

One tip, I'm not sure if you've tried - On a pro tee, gas it the second you see the tee move. On a "novice" tee, (two yellows then a green), gas it right on the second yellow.

I was told this by one of the fastest drivers in my area, and I can't understand why, but it cut my 60' times dramatically. It obviously reduced my R/T significantly, as well, but the 60' times went from 1.75+ to ~ 1.25, even a 1.19 in my STi. I only red-lighted one time in ten in the STi, and otherwise, my R/Ts were .15 = .2 all night, vs. my previous .9+ R/Ts.

It sounds like you have the truck dialed-in quite nicely. A few more trips to the track and a little attention to the veterans, and you will be in the mid/low 12s all day long. Insane in a truck that size.

Nice work. Those are SICK drag times! That is as fast as my pro-tuned WRX STi in the 1/4, and I would never guess that truck could move that fast.

Sleeper is an UNDERstatement. More like a "passed-outer."

One tip, I'm not sure if you've tried - On a pro tee, gas it the second you see the tee move. On a "novice" tee, (two yellows then a green), gas it right on the second yellow.

I was told this by one of the fastest drivers in my area, and I can't understand why, but it cut my 60' times dramatically. It obviously reduced my R/T significantly, as well, but the 60' times went from 1.75+ to ~ 1.25, even a 1.19 in my STi. I only red-lighted one time in ten in the STi, and otherwise, my R/Ts were .15 = .2 all night, vs. my previous .9+ R/Ts.

It sounds like you have the truck dialed-in quite nicely. A few more trips to the track and a little attention to the veterans, and you will be in the mid/low 12s all day long. Insane in a truck that size.

Your STI pulls 1.19 60's but only runs mid to high 12's in the 1/4? Also its called a "sportsman" tree not a novice tree and there are 3 yellows not 2.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back