Whitey in the 12s

That's the thing I'm not a real baller lol just a guy that works almost a 100 hrs a week to get by ;)

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Says hes not a baller. Has 150 thousand dollar racetruck. And a spare SRT 10. And a diesel….and motorcycles. lol. I hate you

Some of what makes Whitey Go

Some have had a hand in this.
WhiteyStickerPics1_zps462796d0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Caltracs putting it to the ground with the help of Goerend transmission.
IMG_1754.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Valve springs going in, injectors, too.
IMG_1719.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dual injection pumps.
Dualcp3s2_zps72a039e3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The bottom of two turbos.
IMG_2055_zps9798cee3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's a Cummins. :)
WhiteyStickerPics8_zpse1582918.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes you do..Take a friend next time, theyre cheaper ;)

I already take the tow rig along. I have a goose neck trailer and a '95 Dodge Cummins that I bring along on the trailer. When I get to the track, unhook and start changing tires on Whitey, someone usually comes over to ask "what are you doing?"

When I explain that the race truck is the one I drive to the races, they just shake their head and smile.

I think it is perfectly logical to bring along the rescue service when you are nearly 200 miles from home. :)

I already take the tow rig along. I have a goose neck trailer and a '95 Dodge Cummins that I bring along on the trailer. When I get to the track, unhook and start changing tires on Whitey, someone usually comes over to ask "what are you doing?"

When I explain that the race truck is the one I drive to the races, they just shake their head and smile.

I think it is perfectly logical to bring along the rescue service when you are nearly 200 miles from home. :)
Smart thinking bringing a tow rig, IMO. just noticed you are in Colorado. Are you racing at Bandi?

I was there when he made that run and another much like that. I sat at about 2 o'clock from the view of him on the starting line. I have my own video of the other run like that when he ran against a Duramax. It looked like he was alone until the smoke cleared and the Dmax was almost right beside him. WOW!

I have talked to the dad of that build team and he is a very cool, down to earth guy. Just a nice Kentucky kind of guy.

Yes I do run at Bandimere when they have their Truck Fest in August. The 4th this year.

No, I will never be that fast......................:congrats: to him, Smithy Racing.

I was there when he made that run and another much like that. I sat at about 2 o'clock from the view of him on the starting line. I have my own video of the other run like that when he ran against a Duramax. It looked like he was alone until the smoke cleared and the Dmax was almost right beside him. WOW!

I have talked to the dad of that build team and he is a very cool, down to earth guy. Just a nice Kentucky kind of guy.

Yes I do run at Bandimere when they have their Truck Fest in August. The 4th this year.

No, I will never be that fast......................:congrats: to him, Smithy Racing.
Where do you normally run?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back