Who all has a electric fan setup?

If you go to JMB's vendor section, he has a thread of installed efans. I only had mine for a few months before the truck hit by a drunk driver so I can't speak on the long-term. For those few months though, it worked great at keeping temps down with in-town driving in Jul and Aug. When it kicked on, you could open the hood and you could feel all the air blowing around. As previously mentioned, removing the OEM fan makes the steering feel very overpowered. Performance and appearance wise, it was fantastic. It seemed like my RPMs would hang just a split second longer when I pushed the cluctch in but that may have just been my imagination.

JMB has pics of the JTSVP Dual fan setup????? That doesn't make sense unless its a comparison.

JMB has pics of the JTSVP Dual fan setup????? That doesn't make sense unless its a comparison.

a lot of things in this world don't make sense ;)

you or we usually change the pressure in the pump, my making a modification to our valves

but as dan says, really unless the pump goes out, none of them actually work better then the oem set up, most of the time to run the fans that will actually keep things cool enough, your gonna pull serious amps, hence poping fuses, relays, it can be aggravating , especially if you don't really know how to wire it up
we suggest one fan for the cooling, the second fan just for the ac, seems to work fine, also have to consider any restriction coming thru the radiator, at speed the fan is actually not even needed.

either way, enjoy and have fun.:secruity:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back