Who did I just kill?

GutsyGecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eastbound I-80 between salt springs road and the 11 interchange. About 11 AM. You were in a Black QC, 04 or 05. I was in the satin black grand marquis. Plates "Bad Vic".

You came up next to me right before the long downhill straight. I made a little noise and dropped into 2nd. You lined up. 3 horn blasts and we went.
We ran from 60 to about 120, I started in 2nd, pulled about 3 lengths to 80, I hit 3rd and the 10 started losing ground. By 120 or so he was back by a good 10 cars. Whoever you are, good run buddy!

image.jpg

Eastbound I-80 between salt springs road and the 11 interchange. About 11 AM. You were in a Black QC, 04 or 05. I was in the satin black grand marquis. Plates "Bad Vic".

You came up next to me right before the long downhill straight. I made a little noise and dropped into 2nd. You lined up. 3 horn blasts and we went.
We ran from 60 to about 120, I started in 2nd, pulled about 3 lengths to 80, I hit 3rd and the 10 started losing ground. By 120 or so he was back by a good 10 cars. Whoever you are, good run buddy!

image.jpg

That's one bad ass Vicky Ben...bout time you posted sum pics!!

Eastbound I-80 between Mexico City & Nogales. About 11 AM. You were in a Black QC, 04 or 05. I was in the satin black grand marquis. Plates "Bad Vic".

Fixed it for you ;) Great looking Crown Vic!

NICE FKN CAR BRO!! So glad to see a vic like this, round here they are all raised, painted some gay skittle color, and have 28 inch rims.

NICE FKN CAR BRO!! So glad to see a vic like this, round here they are all raised, painted some gay skittle color, and have 28 inch rims.
Don't hate or I am gonna find the forum where all those guys post and tell them where you live :D

Eh, I pulled a length or 2 on him in 2nd, I sprayed after I caught 3rd for a definitive win. Sounds like fun :) I think it could take my full bolt-on RC, depending on which driver mod I chose. lol

Believe it or not I managed to stuff a 315 wide out rear there, and this thing still wants to rip them off in 1st.

When I see a really hot girl in a little dress or something, I automatically want to be a perv and look up her skirt. In other words, please post pics of the engine bay. Thanks

There's not a whole lot to see. It was designed to be very sleeper-ish and as such all the cool shit is hidden, but I'll still go out and snap a pic or two when it stops raining.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back