Who has Forced Induction?

21 CTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know for both RC and QC who has forced induction. You can go into detail or just post what kind u have either way u get the point across.

have the paxton kit alont with a host of other mods. with a smaller pully and bigger heat extchanger im making 723hp and 680 ft lbs of tq. if you want to just bolt on and go i would get a dc blower flash and 170 thermo, but if you want more controll get the split second soft ware for the paxton.

got the freakin turbos, one of the only brave ones:D

twin pro turbo kit,

billet bottom end, rods, mains, pistons.

fuelmanagement up in the air at the moment, but has seem mid 600's

Easy? money wise?
Paxton or roe SC'r, much lighter on the wallet.

BUT any of them ANY! will cost ya, if you decide what they offer off the shelf is not enough.:D

roe = around mid 600's rwhp

paxton= top 600's

I just purchased the Roe SC. It's costing me around 10K in the end for all the little odds and ends that I want. And if I make any more then 630 RWHP i'll be happy as that's a 200 odd HP increase at the wheels.

I like the idea of the Roe as mines a QC and not having to spend extra on a stronger block or tranny is worth the decrease in performance. Then again you could do that with a Paxton, just turn the boost PSI down a bit.

I'm kinda conservative about my mods..... I consider making a balance in everything in life.....

Too much power on a stock bottom end and you run the risk of blowing it up.... If blowing shit up is what you like....(that way you have a good ecuse to mod more and more)..... Hey go for it..... I choose to be more conservative with burning up dollars than that....

I'm running just a cuppla ponies under 600 at the tire....

I consider it the best and safest way to mod this truck for the purposes of both fun and longevity of the motor.....

End of confession..........

Django

Last edited:
Getting the Paxton in March on my QC and I dont even have it flashed so it will be a mighty fine change of pace even though it's completely breaking my bank lol

Boomer's Paxton on my 05 QC. Getting nitrous added right now so don't know what the power will be, it will be posted under x-metal section sometime in the near future.

For either Paxton or Roe look at spending ~$10,000 to do it right.

Joe

Stinker said:
BUT any of them ANY! will cost ya, if you decide what they offer off the shelf is not enough.:D

roe = around mid 600's rwhp

paxton= top 600's

Stinker is correct here. FI is not cheap and not something you try to do on the cheap.

patrick

roesc004.jpg

roesc003.jpg

We will see what she has in her on the 24th of Feb.:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
NBT, dude that vid is so freaking cool sounding!!!!! That screw is loud!!!

patrick

Thanks Patrick...it is a hoot... you can certainly turn heads with it... louder than a lightning, as best a reference I can give to you on how noticeable @ WOT.
Sounds good under an overpass:D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Mine are listed in my sig. Some goodies will be added in April!!

I would LOVE to have the pistons, ...ect.... done.
I can't wait to see how your #'s come out.

Scrambler1 said:
Boomer's Paxton on my 05 QC. Getting nitrous added right now so don't know what the power will be, it will be posted under x-metal section sometime in the near future.

For either Paxton or Roe look at spending ~$10,000 to do it right.

Joe

I'm also doing Boomer's Paxton kit, but have gone to the expense of building an engine that will handle more boost and hopefully last a while. Should have that back in and running soon....:D

I would love to get a paxton kit. enough boost to lay 700 rwhp. That is a long ways off, kit now i just want a full exaust headers back...

Nbt sounds good im gettin my paxton put on in april. want to be anything in the 700s at the wheel. and does anybody have a paxton on an 06 RC Yet? I know there is one on a QC.

700's at the wheel.. are you still stock? From what I gathered anything over 700 wheel is close to the stock internals limits.

Internally yes. I dont know stock limit but if that be the case im sure boomer will let me know. Eventually i probably will tear into the engine but that was my goal. I know boomer can get me where i want to be. Hes Awesome like that.

NBT said:
I would LOVE to have the pistons, ...ect.... done.
I can't wait to see how your #'s come out.

Joe at Performance By Joe felt that 650-700rwhp would be possible with maybe another 20-30 with the water/meth. The 4.10 gears seem to take out a little of the potential power. I've seen some very impressive numbers from Joe so maybe/hopefully he's lowballing my potential. Wish I could push the boost another 1-2 psi but the rest of the internals probably couldnt handle it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back