WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I have got to get out there an hang with her, er I mean you for a couple days:D

maybe next year when we have our jtsvp gtg in vegas you can make it buddy:rock:
i gotta call bullshit n this ill believe it when i see it ...you will never get a buch of hillbilly to go all the way to las vegas!!!!!!!!

I saw the post on the big meet, but its too far for me.

Now, you do something in Vegas, or somewhere in the west (~800MI or so) and I'll go. I'll keep my hood closed, so everyone thinks I have a V10 too :) Even though my wee little V8 makes a bit more then the stock V10 :>

daking said:

Now, you do something in Vegas, or somewhere in the west (~800MI or so) and I'll go. I'll keep my hood closed, so everyone thinks I have a V10 too :) Even though my wee little V8 makes a bit more then the stock V10 :>
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

its in the books man, I jsut got to figure a date to be sure, looking at next fall sometime, gonna get with Patrick one of the owners of the forum and work on it as soon as I get everything detailed on panama:rock:

daking said:

Your wee lil v8 puts down 430-460 rwhp? If so a 13.8 should be a 12.8? My QC pulls 13.4 @104 stockish!

he is a 4wd sand dragger with a nice moded 6.4 under the hood, pretty quick truck , won lots of trophies in the sand drags, the man to beat from what I hear:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
he is a 4wd sand dragger with a nice moded 6.4 under the hood, pretty quick truck , won lots of trophies in the sand drags, the man to beat from what I hear:rock:

sounds like a challenge to me GLamis GTG?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back