WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

I think on the last picture of sammy, his little cowboy asked for the keys of the truck. To take the truck for a drive. But daddy said NO!!! :p

Just HAD to bring this back, one of the longest threads ever!! Although a lot of the pics have been zapped.

viperhauler said:
she don't have shit on the vtcoa pcb gtg:D

The JTSVP PCB GTG is pretty damn cool too

Best GTG I've ever been to:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :D :toilet: :aetsch: :elefant: :rock: :elefant: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

ViperJeff said:
The JTSVP PCB GTG is pretty damn cool too

Best GTG I've ever been to:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :D :toilet: :aetsch: :elefant: :rock: :elefant: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:
Good to see you enjoying Jeff. :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Good to see you enjoying Jeff. :rock:

More than I could possibly express. There are some events in ones life that are in a category of there own, this is one of those events:D

DSCN0595.jpg

DrChrysler said:
Dude! (I'm 55 and I've never said that) next GTG should be near you!!:rock: PS at member # 661 you've been around for a while too. By the way I'll take one of those calendars!

Last edited:
Thanks, not many trucks around Detroit tho. That Belgium gtg is epic.

DrChrysler said:
Thanks, not many trucks around Detroit tho. That Belgium gtg is epic.
Did you believe that? Holy Moly! 30 trucks in Europe. :rock: Detroit. yeah hearing a lot of stories. Big article over the weekend in the Wall St. Journal about people moving out of the city.

Not an SRT RAM,,,, but it does have a 6.4 and hot girls :)

2010VictoriaElise0001x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0003x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0008x800.jpg

BBDSD.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back