WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

TREKER said:
Hey Barry, you missing a lug nut? ;)

nono, each wheel still has the "broken in" safety nut where i hammer a socket on.. ... :D I have replacements from Stinker already months... but , yes, :eek: , Porsche 928 project is taking all my time....;) :rock:

Well I am sorry that I do not have my truck with me, but this is the next best thing. For my Military folks out there. You know the deal.

NCOappreciationnightHiroshima024.jpg

belgiumbarry said:
nono, each wheel still has the "broken in" safety nut where i hammer a socket on.. ... :D I have replacements from Stinker already months... but , yes, :eek: , Porsche 928 project is taking all my time....;) :rock:

You should start a thread like the ROE install one you did. Maybe it will be a little shorter. ;)

SrtBrad said:
Yeah it's even crazier to live in a place that has 2 weeks of sunshine like in Vancouver BC.
I used to live in Coquitlam, The year I moved they were on pace to break the record of continuous days with precipitation. I hate the damn rain:mad: :mad:

trubuilt said:
I used to live in Coquitlam, The year I moved they were on pace to break the record of continuous days with precipitation. I hate the damn rain:mad: :mad:

I'm with you brother.:rock:

No, I need to stop staying inside because it is cold and get out and see bout the ladies. I am to young to be inside. I need some strange

Big Worm said:
No, I need to stop staying inside because it is cold and get out and see bout the ladies. I am to young to be inside. I need some strange
hey at least your not as pathetic as Antnie :marchmellow: I just text with him and he's at home in his boxers watching Sponge Bob LMAO....That's just twisted :congrats:

Big Worm said:
Well I am sorry that I do not have my truck with me, but this is the next best thing. For my Military folks out there. You know the deal.

BMDB Much? :)

Buy
Me
Drinky
Bar

LOL

Big Worm said:

Not bad bud...:D :D :D I was just up there this weekend...

i like this pic

Attachments

• motivatorf7c5e72d549d4fccbccafd18c831cb8912b7993e.jpg
    motivatorf7c5e72d549d4fccbccafd18c831cb8912b7993e.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 782

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back