Who has the lowest static dropped 10?

SergioL.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has the lowest static dropped 10? I'm not used to having to jump in and out of my trucks. I already have a McGaughy's 1/2 and i don't think a 2/3drop is going to cut it. I was thinking maybe low profile 295's up front and 335's out back with rolled fenders so it can be slammed but I was wondering if someone else has already done it. :chain: :rock:

You'll be sitting the axle on the frame before you get it low enough. You will need to C-notch the frame to get it really low.

That is not a problem. I am a TIG/Stick Pipe Welder. All my previous trucks have been notched/tubbed.

This one is bagged.

0704tr_01_z+2002_dodge_ram+front_view.jpg

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0704tr_2002_dodge_ram/viewall.html

I remember that truck. I just want the lowest static stance possible on stock wheels, so it doesn't look like a clone.

Honestly depends on how much you want to spend...cause you could spend a little and be low or alot and be very low with it all done up custom.

I believe he has a 2/3. Is anybody running a 4/6? Maybe 2" springs with 2" DJM control arms, drop block with shackles.

Last edited:
Honestly depends on how much you want to spend...cause you could spend a little and be low or alot and be very low with it all done up custom.

Dude, where have you been? Haven't seen you on here in awhile.

The 06' NR I had was pretty low. Not sure exactly what it was but the blocks were 3.75 and 1 leaf removed. I had to notch the frame on it because it would bottom out with the extra weight of the bed cover.
truckstuff006.jpg

Redtruckforsale003.jpg

The 06' NR I had was pretty low. Not sure exactly what it was but the blocks were 3.75 and 1 leaf removed. I had to notch the frame on it because it would bottom out with the extra weight of the bed cover.
truckstuff006.jpg

Redtruckforsale003.jpg

looks good bro!

Hey Kyle, did you still bottom out with the notch? Did the stock shocks work well? Any tire rub on the rear fender lips? I'm assuming there was wheel hop/axle wrap issues after removing a leaf? How was the front dropped?

truckstuff006.jpg

Redtruckforsale003.jpg

The look is great! I am always scared to C-notch and remove leafs, but you can beat that stance! :rock:

The red one is an obvious horrible photoshop-unibody,chopped top, taller wing, etc.

mines is pretty low , did use an airlift-kit with remote.
it has the JTSV lowering kit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back