WHO IS FASTER? R/C OR Q/C,AND WHY?

moparracing said:
reaction time is a small part of it...... you got a ways to go with that 2.147 60' of yours....... throwin' lots of money @ it help, but doesn't make ya a "driver". ;) :D
i'm surprised you even remember which pedal is the throttle since you went almost a year without your engine. :D
I have better 60' times than that one :) Remember that was on standard street tires as well on an unprepped track. When you come up next spring we will see what is what.

tinygiants said:
I have better 60' times than that one :) Remember that was on standard street tires as well on an unprepped track. When you come up next spring we will see what is what.
makin' excuses ??? :D

yeah, i guess we'll all see what $30k+ (or is it $40k+ ??) buys ya dale.......... ;) :D

Last edited:
moparracing said:

yeah, i guess we'll all see what $30k+ (or is it $40k+ ??) buys ya dale.......... ;) :D
We already know that answer. It buys me a one of a kind street ride that is waving the MOPAR flag proud even if I never went to the strip again.

Back on topic: RC faster by virtue of power:weight. Simple math really.

QC, one hand on the wheel and one hand on your girl!

10.7 is the record, its a qc...dom will never break the record!!! bwahahaha

Yellow venom said:
I'm right in the same scenerio there tinygiant,this is my "family truck" LOL:D Hey tinygiants,Im willing to bet money that street tires to street tires there's not many RC'c that are going to be able to keep up with you when your done,you should hook up and be GONE before they (RC) can find 2nd gear(ounce they hook up??)!LOL! Time will tell,but I'm rooting for ya!!

I'll run you with street tires and I will bet on it! I guarantee I will beat a quad cab N/A to N/A and maybe even if you have your Roe (on street tires).:) :D Tiny Giants might be the exception if those are considered "street" tires...I'll give him that. I was calling out Yellow venom.

Last edited:
Trainman said:
I'll run you with street tires and I will bet on it! I guarantee I will beat a quad cab N/A to N/A and maybe even if you have your Roe (on street tires).:) :D
Just like Randy said, I will know the truth in April if all goes well. I am hoping for low 11's on street tires.

505'sFastestViper. said:
you will need at least 750 whp to run low 11's

New Roe Intake (when available), smaller pulley, shot of nitrous, race gas, and PBJ Tune: Joe and I think we can get there from here.

I believe the "Super Tank" still holds the record.... High 10's.... It was a '05 QC owned by Mike Brady ..... I think "Tidnab" owns it now. :)

FSTJack or Dom (maybe Ram From Hell) should beat that in one of the RC's later next year tho. :rock: :rock: :rock: ;)

tinygiants said:
Just like Randy said, I will know the truth in April if all goes well. I am hoping for low 11's on street tires.
huh ??? :dontknow:

it was you who said it: RC's are faster !! simple fact is with equal mods, the RC's are faster.... you can make a QC faster, but that takes a sh*t load of cash - right dale ??? :D

moparracing said:

tinygiants said:
moparracing said:
huh ??? :dontknow:

it was you who said it: RC's are faster !! simple fact is with equal mods, the RC's are faster.... you can make a QC faster, but that takes a sh*t load of cash - right dale ??? :D
This is what I was referring to.

And yes, two trucks with = hp, the lighter truck will be quicker.

tinygiants said:

Not just lighter, but sees less HP loss through the transmission.;)

Just have to be quick with the stick on an RC though!:D

tinygiants said:

Yes............. IF you have the launching and shifting skills and the traction control necessary.....

D

tinygiants said:

Dales I think you will def hit a good number bro:rock: :rock:

hell even if ya dont, i still got a ton of respect for that awesome ride:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Stinker said:
Dales I think you will def hit a good number bro:rock: :rock:

hell even if ya dont, i still got a ton of respect for that awesome ride:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
:dito::dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back